What are the odds of me getting hiv from unprotected one time thing sexual encounter?
Chances of having hiv from a unprotected sexual encounter one time.. he didn't finish in me, but took the condom off midway and I was unaware (vaginally) .. I have a boyfriend of three years now and he doesn't have anything he just got tested and we have done vaginal, oral, and anal unprotected for these 3 years.. I have even gotten blood on his thing on accident a few times.. I am going to get tested, but I just need to know if my chances of having hiv are low so I stop freaking out :(
I am sorry, we don't do "Odds" here. All I can tell you is that an unprotected exposure warrants testing. But, I wouldn't shy away from saying that the chances of you contracting the virus from this one time exposure is low. However, cetrainly warrants testing for a concrete serostatus knowledge.

I would recommend you to get tested at this juncture to find out, rather than going through the painful process of "Guessing it" by browing through the internet every day. That 1 day's wait to find out your result is better than weak moments every day over the internet and daily life guessing it.

Good Luck!