HIV Prevention Community
how easy is it to get hiv

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

how easy is it to get hiv

i recently met this guy,did not take him to do a test,he has mention to me that he has slept with escorts in the past.t i put a condom on him but i guess the condom was too large. while i was having sex the condom role up, but i was still sexing but it did not role up fully half way..later on i realize that while i was getting off him he had to hold the condom so it would'nt come off in me well i took a look at the side of his penis and i saw sperm..where did it come from ?...but i think that, maybe while i was stroking him the condom was on half way while i was still sexing him(dont know)..it could possibly be that sperm might have touch the entrance of my vaginal(dont know)?...how easy would it be for me to contract the aids virus...??????
No risk suitation.  

You may also keep to a single thread for easy discussion