nose and HIV
I was with a woman at massage parlor who told me after I fingered her that she was 1 1/2 days after her period.  I noticed nothing on my hand and no oder.  I washed my hands thoroughly.    Earlier that day I had scraped the inside of my nose removing nose hairs with tweezers.  This irritating scratch inside my nose caused me to scratch and touch it repeatedly later that day.  The next day my nose began to get red and swell and over the nxt 5 days I went through sweeling , pain, tenderness etc.  Developed a few noticible red and black spots on my nose.  Went to the doctor, he diagnosed cellulitus and put me on antibiotics.  Any chance I spread anything from her to my nose to cause my nose infection?  Or is it more like the tweezer wound caused it.

Pls help.
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.