HIV Prevention Community
possible exposure, please help

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

possible exposure, please help

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone could offer advice, about a year ago I had unprotected oral sex
Where I received from a male friend, it lasted between 10-20 seconds and he is healthy as far as I'm aware and does a very active job, but I do not know of his hiv status. I did ask him and he said he gets checked every 6 months and has never had anything. He seems a trustworthy person and had always been honest but iv not known him that long. Thing is I'm now suffering terrible anxiety and have looked up symptoms online which has scarred me to death. I'm often quite tired but iv put this down to night shift work that I do, it does stop me from anything physical, only when I sir for a time, I have developed some sort of contact dermatitis but there are quite a few things that could cause this at work, oil, strong soaps etc. But the scary thing is that I have a small white patch on either side of my tongue, iv had it for as long as I can remember and always thought it was where my tongue rubs against my teeth, it just looks like dead skin, but the internet suggests it could be leukoplakia, if I cleaned my tongue 90% comes off, like dead skin, no pain or irritation. No other symptoms apart from occasional loose stool, Please help does this sound serious? Apologies for the long question.
Sorry I meant to say the tiredness does NOT stop me from anything physical, its only when I sit and I don't sleep that well as I'm a worrier
Oral Sex is not a risk for HIV.
Thank you, I think iv worked myself up to the point where I can't see any other cause, irrational but almost debilitating.
You don't need to worry, it has nothing to do with the oral sex and contracting HIV from it.
The internet has some misleading information about HIV, and googling symptoms can result is plenty of it...
Thanks for the support, I take it what I'm going through is the anxiety part of it, it exhausts me!
So you don't think the white patches on my tongue are related?
No not at all, could just be something you've always had and just noticed..
Thanks for you advice and support, I tested negative yesterday and am very pleased, thanks again!