Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
losing front hair

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

losing front hair

My fiencai have same problem he is 24 and he lose his front hair...not only losing BT he don't have front hair
does he have a family history of hair loss? any change in diet / thyroid problems?
Although the male pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss in men there are various causes of hair loss which are not uncommon.These causes may be improper diet,chronic illness,hormonal impbalance,infection,extreme exposure to sunlight,application of chemicals over scalp for hairstyling,bleaching,work stress and certain medication.Male pattern baldness is usually an inherited trait and men start lossing hair at an early age leading to extensive baldnesss.Since the nutritional deficiency is also a common cause of hairloss,patient is required to take food rich in protien,vitamins(mainly vit A and vit C) and other micronutrient like zinc,iron and copper.So there is no harm taking vitamin supplement provided they should be taken under prescription of your doctor to avoid overdose.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Yes, that is great advice. Please let us know how it goes at the doctors, if you go!
I had hair loss at the extreme level but i got rid of it by having the hair loss supplements. These supplements really worked. They improved my hair growth, nails and skin. I tried Omega-3 and DHA 250. Hair loss may be because of stress and anxiety also. See a doctor or try these supplements.  
Do you know what caused your hair loss if you don't mind me asking?