Aa
A
A
Close
tinnitus question...
For the past 4 or 5 years I have had a very mild case of tinnitus most likely caused by exposure to loud sounds.  It is a high pitched ringing sound, but I have learned to live and accept the fact that it will most likely never go away. I am not really sure if it is in both of my ears, one ear, or in my head...

Lately I have been experiencing pressure in both, mild head aches, distortion when hearing higher pitches, greater sensitivity to certain sounds, and my tinnitus has become more noticeable.  At first I figured my tinnitus was getting worse but then I noticed that my ear sometimes gets this weird sensation and makes an odd clicking noise (sounds almost like Pop Rocks in my ear) when I chew.  I am now starting to wonder if these symptoms and increase in my tinnitus are caused by something else.  Does this sound familiar?  
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
773667_tn?1235349264
Hey I feel you. I have the EXACT same symptoms. The sensitivity to noise, clicking sounds, louder ringing. and the head aches. I really thought I was alone on this one. And mine is noise educed also. I don't know if you get this but when I walk into a room with an older tv the high pitched buzzing of the television absolutely drives me insane. I have to leave the room. Did yous ever some down? I went on a pretty much no salt diet and it seemed to keep it under control. Lately I've been eating a lot worse and it seems to be getting worse so I'll need to go back to that. I would love to hear from you, shoot me over an email. Im seeing an ENT in about 2 weeks so I'll make sure to ask him all the questions about our symptoms. If there's anything else you want me to ask please tell me, I can clear a lot of stuff up for us. My email is ***@****.  
Comment
Cancel
773667_tn?1235349264
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
A related discussion, MP3 Player and Tinnitus was started.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
A related discussion, Tinnitus was started.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
tinnitus question...
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703