Lab results question
I have it set up with lab corp that every time my results come in I can get on the website and view them I just got the email that said my 4 week blood work was in and I have no idea what to look for what tells me my viral load?
HCV RNA will tell you your viral load
I had to open the pdf file to actually see my viral load. It is a pdf link at the top once you open your latest results. Once the pdf file is open, scroll down. You will see it. Let me know if you have any questions - hope this makes sense!
A "Quantitative" Detected result is expressed in IU/mL and log IU/mL indicating active HCV viral replication.

If the result is Undetected it will likely state that it was below the limit of quantification, such < 25 IU/mL for certain tests.  This is what you are hoping to see and you would then be Und at 4 wks.  

Let us know and I'm sure someone can help interpret.  Of course, you should call you doctor for clarification also.  
Knowing if your Und is important but there are other key things to also look for, being you are under dosed on Riba starting out I would look at my Hemoglobin (HGB), hows your Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC) and your platetlets (PLT)  holding up?

Also these results could just be your CBC numbers and not include your PCR..... Being your just in the lead in part of Vic being Und would be great but don't be dissapointed if that is not the case.
hey everybody im not really sure what im missing so im just gonna post them for you maybe i dont have all the results in yet but here is what i have

Test Low Normal High Reference Range Units
hematocrit  41.1  34.0-46.6 %
neutrophils  67  40-74 %
monocytes  8  4-13 %
lymphs (absolute)  1.7  0.7-4.5 x10E3/uL
monocytes(absolute)  0.6  0.1-1.0 x10E3/uL
lymphs  23  14-46 %
mch  29.5  26.6-33.0 pg
rdw  12.8  12.3-15.4 %
wbc  7.4  4.0-10.5 x10E3/uL
hemoglobin  13.5  11.1-15.9 g/dL
basos  0  0-3 %
neutrophils (absolute)  5.0  1.8-7.8 x10E3/uL
mchc  32.8  31.5-35.7 g/dL
rbc  4.58  3.77-5.28 x10E6/uL
baso (absolute)  0.0  0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL
platelets  260  140-415 x10E3/uL
eos  2  0-7 %
eos (absolute)  0.1  0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL
immature grans (abs)  0.0  0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL
immature granulocytes  0  0-2 %
mcv  90  79-97 fL

i know my starting hgb was 14.5 so it went down alittle ive been concerned about not taking the correct dose of riba cause as you know candoman that i had that one thread about why i still havent had sides and that came up but my doctor said thats what he wants me on i sure hope he is right im on week 5 3rd day on vic everything is going good still no side effect...at all really sometimes a little restless but ive expierienced that alot in my life i have troubles sleeping other than that im good. if my vl is on here i cant find it i just hope at least im responding to it we will see i will let you all know
thanks for commenting i posted what i see on my lab results maybe this will help you guys help me more lol
Your numbers look pretty good to me. Wow your ANC is great.

My experience with Labcorp is similar to what Tired said above.

On the LabCorp site (LabCorp Beacon) my PCR is usually in the PDF version of the labs. It tells you to "Click here if you want to see a PDF" version (or something like that). It is not always there as rapidly as the CBC & other labs is. If your PCR is not there yet I would check back tomorrow.
Thank you :):) and yes I seen that link when I click on it nothing comes up maybe like you said it's not there yet I will definitely be checking tomorrow !! I'm just anxious to know I don't see my doc till the 16th I know I could also call and ask but you know just impatient lol!
I know you did treatment with the inc and not the Vic but this question has been on my mind I take my Vic at 8am 4pm and 12am does it ruin it if you don't take it at that exact time I know you have to take them the same times every day I'm just think like if I woke up 15 minutes late and didn't get them in till 8:15 which happened today I just really want to do everything perfect!
Or even 15 mins before 8?
Victrelis Dosage and Administration

Victrelis must be administered in combination with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin. The dose of Victrelis is 800 mg (four 200-mg capsules) three times daily (every 7 to 9 hours) with food [a meal or light snack]

Results (See item)
Surgical Pathology (Mar 27, 2013)
4.302  
-

Surgical Pathology (Mar 27, 2013)
  The quantitative range for this assay is 25 IU/mL to 69 Million IU/mL
using a combination of Taqman real-time PCR (LLOQ 43 IU/mL) plus
reflex to another Taqman assay (LLOQ 25 IU/mL) for low viral load
samples that were detectable by the original Taqman real-time PCR
assay but not quantifiable. The limit of detection of the assay is
7.1 IU/mL for HCV Genotype 1.

- Results (See item)
Surgical Pathology (Mar 27, 2013)
20060.00  
-
Found this on labs
Your PCR results will always lag by a few days from your CBC... Everything looks great, now lets hope for and Und results or at the very least a 1 log drop.

Being 15 minutes late or early is no big deal, when I was on victrelis it was common for me to be a few minutes either way..... Hang in there
Thank you cando!!! Appreciate that I've got my fingers crossed
It looks as if that is just the PCR test they ran but no results yet.
If I remember correct you had a low starting viral load? So lets say it was 100,000 a 1 log drop it would be 10,000 now. A 2 log drop would make it 1,000........ In other words for every log drop just take away one of the last zero's
Yes my viral load was very low 14500 and ahh ok now I understand what the log drops mean ill be happy to have a one log that would bring me to 1450! We will find out soon enough ill check for the results at the labcorp site and if anything ill call the nurse and get the deetz
You got it..

1450 =1 log drop which would be good
145   =2 log drop which would be even better
14     = would be under 25 but still detected, very good
0       = under 25  not dectected or UND  It gets no better then that........:)
Lol true that! Ill post when I know my results!!
You are right I took Incivek. Further I am the worst person in the world to ask about doing. I had a pill pack that had three compartments for every day of the week (which is consistent with Incivek dosing) and I never developed a good routine. Luckily this was only the first 12 weeks.

I understand you have to take lots of pills with Victrelis after the lead-in and for the remainder of treatment. To me a 15 minute window seems OK. I only base that on what I have read on here and the two hour window mentioned in the Missed Dose section of the link hrsepwrguy provided

f you miss a dose and it is 2 or more hours before the next dose is due, take the missed dose with food and continue the normal dosing schedule. Do not double . .
Hi there,
With regards to schedule for boceprevir, as posted above, you do have a window of between 7 and 9 hours. Ideally, you want to take the pills as close to 8 hours as possible. I finished my tx with boceprevir 6 months ago. At one of my doctor visits, it was explained, that the goal is to keep a fairly even amount of the drug in your system. My doctor also said, that it is understood that we cannot always do this perfectly.

My schedule for breaks at work were not set, and I had no control over that. Often I would have to decide to take them a bit early, or take them, maybe a half an hour late. I felt lucky if my breaks landed at that 8 hour interval.

So, the good news is that the meds worked for me, so far. Next week I get my 6 month post tx labs done. Do your best to keep a firm schedule and don't miss any doses.
Cheers,
C
It takes me about a week longer to get my viral load back than the rest of my tests.  That may be happening with you.  Good luck.
Hey C!! Thanks for sharing:) I'm so happy the meds worked for you congrats!!! I will definitely take your advice and take them every 8 hours and on time if I can help it! I know mistakes happen ive already took them 15 minutes late twice! Always have a hard time waking up lol!! But for the most part I do everything on time! As you know in the other post I have I'm uncertain of what my 4 week lead in is but I will find out in 2 weeks! By that time ill Be on the Vic almost 3 weeks what happened today I feel like I need to get on the ball here a little more maybe take  care of myself better i kinda been living the same cause I feel the same pretty much I mean I don't drink no alcohol or do any drugs but I still smoke weed like I did before I hope that hasn't affected anything. But I'm getting off subject here just venting a bit. My heads everywhere today!! Think I'm gonna rest now !! :)