Hepatitis Social Community
Is hectosf feeling better.

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Is hectosf feeling better.

We would never really know because he barely complains. It's so awesome to see the name Hectorsf responding to posts. It puts the posting board back to its old self. I hope you are feeling better!! Hang in there dude!!
Hi.

I am hanging in and will know what the future holds for me on April 17 after my chemo followup AFP and MRI test results.

I am far from my old self as my cancer currently has the upper hand. But I am hopeful that I can beat it back at least for a little while longer and hope to get a transplant in that small window of time. Before the cancer comes back to finish me off. Needless to say,

I plan on going all out to not lose the war. Losing isn't an option of I have any say in it. Which I may not. Meanwhile I am healing, resting and preparing mentally and physically fight what may be my last fight to live. Sorry if it sound bleak. It is. But I will do my best. I will be bring my New York attitude of "take no prisoners" as I know that cancer doesn't take any prisoners. It shows no mercy. Children, women and the weak and sick. I loath every type of cancer and what it has done to too many people. If I could take a kitchen knife and cut it out of myself I would.

My will to live is fierce.
¡Viva la vida! (Long live life/Live life)
Take care.
Hector
Positive thoughts and wishes for you Hector.  Keep up that great attitude and fighting mentality.  Wish you the best.
Ditto what flcyclist said. Thinking of you and hoping for the best...
Good Luck n Take Care!
It's sounds like a good plan. Your doing what you can. We'll bee rooting for that window!!:)
Hector, I am praying for good AFP and MRI results and a transplant during the window of time.
Advocate1955
April 17th will be a good day! I'll be sending you good thoughts and prayers.
Thank you everyone.

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..HECTOR..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.
we're all pulling for you, my brother!

peace
i'm praying for you!  april 17th will be a good day for you.  you have such a positive attitude...i am so impressed with you.  just know you are loved by many.  even though we've never met i feel a connection with you.  best wishes to you sweet man.  belle
You are such an inspiration to all of us and have helped so many !

We all hope the goodness and positive energy you have been sending out for so long come back to you ten-fold, in this case in the form of positive test results on the 17th and your transplant in a timely manner.

We are with you, and have you in our thoughts and prayers daily.

Best to you - Brian
Hector you are the best....your positive attitude challenge a situation that would sideline most is inspirational. You can be my role model and hero any old time. Everyone is sending you positive vibes back...
I'm hoping and praying for a good outcome on your results. I really admire your positive attitude and energy which comes through in your writing and those pics your posted.

Viva la vida! (I don't know how to do an upside down exclamation point)  Reid
Hector! Hoping you will have great news on the 17Th!!!
Katie
In Mexico all kids are taught how to stand on their head and write upside down¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

we can do this too.
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ as in ¿Qué Pasa? What's up?

; -))

Hector
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! You had me laughing out loud and nobody is around. Good thing or they'd think I'd finally lost it. That was a good one and I see your sense of humor is fully intact. When I was in the throes of the worst of treatment, anything that made me laugh was nourishing to my soul.
Que pasa calabasa? Nada, nada limonada! Makes no sense but I love saying this to little kids. It makes them laugh.
Thinking of you and wishing you the best kid,
C
Please add my prayers for good news on the 17th.  I am new to the board but in reading the archives I see how many people you have helped, and your answers continue to help me.  All the best from my hub and me!
Dear H,  although my husband does not follow medhelp postings, I do keep him apprised of your situation.  He and I both send our warmest well-wishes and prayers for best results on your Apr 17th appointment.  I was lucky to meet you while in SF, and you remain one of my heros in the war against this virus.  Keep the faith, and keep looking for those things which make you laugh.  Love and hugs from S
Sending you prayers, good vibes and positive thoughts for your April 17 appt.  Keep strong in faith!  You are a hero to so many and have helped many of us through struggles and tough times.
Best, jsf52
You know we all LOVE YOU HECTOR.  God is going to be hearing lots and lots of prayers for you.   You're too good a person to have come this far without a transplant.  

You're the face and spirit of these forums. There's a huge gap when you're not here.  

I am thinking POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND VIBES. for good news for you.  

I hate cancer too...I'm a cancer survivor and seem to always be looking over my shoulder.  

You sure have a strong team behind you and wonderful friends who will do all they can to put that bug in God's ear for good results.  

Hugs..Paula

My dear friend, H.
Watch Peter Sellers movies, what else can I say ?
Sending positive thoughts , prayers and Love

Elaine