Android apps
Will there be any Med Help android app, or is there one already and since I'm computer challenged I just don't know?  

I'm getting an android phone soon, and just wonder.  I know you guys have an iphone app already.  

Are there specific health related applications that you would like to see on an Android?
You with an Android phone?! Just kidding. Let us know what apps you're interested in. We do have a couple of Android apps on our list of to-do's, but based on what I know about you, they probably won't be your kind of apps. So let us know...

Thanks,
MedHelp
Food diary.
Exercise tracker.

I use another site for tracking food, since I can sync the phone with the website.  I would love an app for this.
I'd love to see an android app too! i've recently started using this site... its impressed me so far :)
Please make an Android app for Ovulation Tracker!!!

Thanks :)
Thanks everyone for your comments about Android apps. We definitely want to do Android apps, so stay tuned and we'll let you know when an app is available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Is anything happening on the android app front? I would also want android medhelp apps like sleep tracker,would also like to be able to add own category in trackers like exeresis tracker or sleep tracker.
Hi there -

It's a work in progress, and we'll certainly let everyone know when they are released.  

Thanks for asking!

Emily
Yay!  We Androidians feel very left out.  
Is there an andriod app to get medhelp on the phone?  To look up the forums and check them on the phone?
I'm brand new & have an android.  Thank you for adding us to the list!  The Migraine tracker,  if possible & I have Addison's, so the BP tracker would be great, also. :)
I would love the Menstrual tracker and the Weight tracker on Android please!!! THanks!
Exercise tracker on ANDROID!
I would love to see an app that can track medications being taken.  It would be helpful if the app could also determine interactions between the meds and any vitamins/minerals that are being taken.
Another vote for Android apps! Especially the menstrual tracker and pregnancy related apps! Thanks!
I would most like to have a sleep tracker on my android phone; being able to record sleep easily is so useful to me that I'm keeping my old ipod Touch around so I can run Medhelp's iPhone sleep tracker, but that will be cumbersome when I travel.  My sleep doctor is going to love this sleep data.  There are a few android sleep tracker apps but I like that the iphone/ipod app syncs right into your trackers.

I would also love to see an exercise tracker, or integration with one of the exercise trackers that already exists on the android (SportyPal, Cardio Trainer, My Tracks) that records your activity via GPS.  It would be nice if the exercise tracker contained extra or customizable fields for light work/housework, as it is very useful to be able to track even "easy" activities for CFS/fibro, to measure progress; most exercise trackers don't really measure anything lighter than walking so being able to set a custom exercise or two would really help if it doesn't explicitly track lighter activities.

Support for all of the trackers would of course be wonderful, but those are the ones I use the most on the phone.

I'd also like to see trackers (on the iPhone and the Android) sync down your tracker customizations so anything you've configured not to show on the web tracker won't show on the phone tracker; it would make data entry a lot faster if you aren't scrolling through all of the options you've already turned off on the website.

Having this be functional on the mobile version of the website would work almost as well; just right now the mobile website tracker support is very limited and doesn't cover most of the trackers I use. The full site is unusable on a teeny tiny android screen.
Thanks for the feedback, and I'll be sure to pass it on.  :)

Emily
Any updates as to when these apps will be available for Android phones?
Hi, just wondering when apps for Android phones will be available.
Hi ReeReeRee -

I'm not sure of a time line.  We hope you know that we realize this is important to many members, and we are working on it, and know that it's obviously not happening as quickly as you'd (and we'd) like.

We apologize for that.

Emily
So... i love this service on the chrome browser app, but I stopped using it until i can enter my meals outside of the computer. YOU NEED AN ANDROID APP for food diary ASAP before I get hooked on another program, or stop all together : *(
Hi there -

We are working on it, and hope to have it out soon.  In the meantime, you can access all your trackers from your phone by logging onto www.medhelp.org, and going to the full site.

Emily
you have a great app for Google chrome and most of Google chrome using Android... ;)

you should rush the following app for
Food diary.
Exercise tracker.

do you have an expected releasing time?
Hi there -

We are expecting that the My Diet Diary app (includes the food diary, exercise tracker, weight and water) will be released to the Android Market within a couple of weeks, give or take.  

We will certainly make an announcement when it's available.  

Thanks for your interest!  

Emily

We're inviting interested My Diet Diary App users to help test final updates before their release. By testing the app, you're sure to get a "sneak preview" of all the new features!  

If you're interested in participating, please send a PM to my attention:  MH Community Mgr , and we'll contact you when updates become available.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Hi everyone -

Great news! We just reeleased our second Android app, My Diet Diary. For those of you looking to lose weight, gain weight, or just maintain your weight, My Diet Diary can help you reach your weight goals by tracking food, weight, exercise, and water, all in one neat little app. To check out the app, or to download it, go to:

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.medhelp.mydiet&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5tZWRoZWxwLm15ZGlldCJd

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Emily
I was wondering if you all were planning on making an Android app of My Cycles, love it on my iPod, but would like to be able to have it on my phone :) Thanks.
Hi Nemmers -

We are planning on doing a My Cycles app for Android, but it will be a little bit before that happens, and I don't have a specific time frame at this point.  

Sorry about that, but glad you are enjoying it on your iPod.  :)

Emily
I downloaded the My diet Diary (for my android phone), and I cent get it to sync and log in.  other that that, it seems perfect!
An Android app would be amazing! I would love to have the whole website, not just the weight tracker, to be with me no matter where I go!

Have the trackers available as apps would also be cool. Having all of them available would be handy because then I wouldn't have to try to remember health information and wait to update until I got home.

I appreciate whatever you could do!
All of the apps on android would be great. I don't ovulate so I wouldn't use the 'cycles' or 'I'm expecting' apps. But I would use the rest, emphasis on Moody ME and Fit Frenzy.

I would also love an ipad app that allowed me to interface any of the trackers. The website doesn't have a bad interface for ipad, but an app specifically to update trackers would be simpler and easy to use.
Hi there -

Thanks for your suggestions.  Our goal is to have all of our trackers developed into apps, for both android and iOS.  

A tracker app is a great idea, and I'll pass that on to our developers.

Emily