Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Medicine group

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Medicine group

Just a suggestion.I've seen so many people post questions about meds they are on with like symptoms and side effects and what not and thought it would be a convenience for those if we just had a medicinal group created. :)
Hi there -

Often, these are best answered in the community that covers the condition they are taking the meds for.  Can you tell me why you think a new community would work better?  We are always open to new ideas.  :)

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback.

Emily
Hello there Emily,

K, makes sense. Yes, I just thought maybe to keep all the med questions all together to make it easier to search? I don't know just a thought. But I think it would be kool if we were able to divide that section alphabetically and like be able to click on the first letter of a med you are on and be able to find a section dedicated to only that? Again just a thought/suggestion.:)  You are very welcome Emily :)

Justin