Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Trackers, can I do them all at once and then save?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Ok, so I'm ADHD and want to just get the darn thing done because I know I should, but it's frustrating to me that I have to do one thing at a time and then click save and go to the next one...
Is there a way that I could access the meds, my moods, my sleep all those little boxes at the bottom in one shot and just click them and go?
Also, what about just adding a field that is "Other" and we could fill it in for our particular need? It sounds crazy, but I think some people may use a water tracker... how much do they drink in a day... not soda, nothing but water. It's the life blood of our bodies and personally I find the whole food tracker way too much to do... Again. I'd like to put the entire day in all at once. Maybe it's just me? Anyway, I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask, nicely at least...
And I like all the emails... I need a few reminders to do things like this... Thanks!
I think this is a good thing, too.  Another thing I find frustrating with the trackers is how slow and choppy my computer seems to be when I'm trying to update these trackers.  And, this only happens on the trackers and not on anything else.  I can use the forum and click on all the links on medhelp without this happening.  It only happens when I go to use the trackers.  It's kind of frustrating to use when this happens.
Thanks for all the suggestions. We would like to redesign the data entry for the trackers to address the issues you've raised, but it's a big project. We'll continue to improve the trackers over time, but none of these are quick fixes.

When you refer to being able to track water, you can already do this with the MedHelp Water Tracker. You can add the Water Tracker or you can just do a Quick Add from your Manage My Health widget on your home page. Just hover over the water tab and tell us how many glasses of water you drank today. You don't have to track your water intake your food tracker!

FurballsMom - What browser do you use? We know that some browsers have more issues than others. Our trackers work best on Firefox and not as well on Internet Explorer. We're still looking into the issue, but if you're experiencing a lot of trouble, you may want to switch to Firefox.