Infectious Diseases Community
Burns when i pEE!~~

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Burns when i pEE!~~

Had sex with a girl, did not use a condom, instead i used a plastic bag..(btw the girl was clean, im SURE of it) anyways it wasnt feeling too right so i poured some shampoo inside the bag to make it smoother, after shampoo was applied sex was great and what not. the next day i did it again and this time it burned a little bit. next day i try to pee and it stings SUPER BAD!
You suppose the chemicals from the shampoo did something down there?
or maybe the bag cut up my urethra? i mean the rest of my penis is pretty cut up. i suppose thats from the bag?
what should i do???? please hlp
  • Head Bumps (1 replies):
    my scalp is itchy a lot i have not changed shampoos or a...[more]
The pain is for sure from the shampoo, It will go away within a week but WHY in the world would you continue to use a bag for sex? Buy some condoms they are cheap and will save you a lot of discomfort.