CSF Results
CSF contains 4 well defined gamma restricion bands that are not present in the serum control because the corresponding serum was not sumitted.  

Other results:

Color: Colorless
Appear:  Clear
RBC:  42
WBC: 0
Protein: 49
Glucose:  62
Oligo Bands:  Bands noted

Other Comments:  Oligoclonal Bands CSF, no blood collected, blood required for Igg index

CMV DNA PCR:  200
MBP: <2.0

Neurologist said MS, MS Specialists said maybe not, more MRIs and a MRA needed.  
Previous brain MRI, showed lesions, spine, nothing remarkable but MS Specialist said something looked off and wants another one that concentrates on that area.  

Any suggestions, anything look familiar to something anyone has.  I think possible Lyme for 15yrs, which showed negative in all blood work and spinal tap.  Then was resigned to MS but now still no diagnosis.  I'm frustrated and hoping someone here maybe sees something.

Thanks!!

Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Usually a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis can be made over months to years and it is based on MRI, electro physiological potentials from the brain and the presence of abnormal cells in the cerebrospinal fluid (fluid surrounding the brain). Oligoclonal Immunoglobulin Bands can be identified in the CSF of MS patients via electrophoresis. The pointers from your tests most likely to fit into a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. Hope you have been initiated on therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.