Infectious Diseases Community
Is there an HIV risk?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease

Is there an HIV risk?

Please advise me worried about my HIV status if after almost 2 years exposure which was not major exposure, now I had Chest Xray and it was good and all CBC counts ok within limits (Lymp count 31%, neutrophils 65%) Liver (Alt 43 and AST ul) and total WBC is 6.1 or 6100. Since then I gained weight from 90 Kgs to 105 Kgs. Does this mean I am HIV negative? Please advise
note: before I had no vomiting or diahrea ... but sometimes I feel my body is hot or warm and sometimes I sweat during sleep.
Your current symptoms which make you wonder whether you have HIV is that your body is hot or wam and sometimes you sweat when you sleep?