What is going on??
My twin brother has a temperature of 99.9, a headache, fatigue, full body aches, severely impaired balance (he tripped sideways walking across our empty living room), and dehydration. He is also very scatter-brained (he went to the bathroom for Advil and couldn't focus long enough to get to the medicine cabinet). He vomited an hour ago and it was gray with a very light greenish tinge (that might be the thai food, but I didn't want to discount it). Now he barely has enough energy to ring the bell I gave him. He was experiencing malaise for approx. 5 hours before anything else happened. We're trying to sweat it out now.
Now I feel clammy and I'm sweating profusely. the thermometer I used was a little erratic but everything it told me was below 97 degrees; from 95.6 to 96.8 in about 5 minutes, though it jumped up and down. I've had some general malaise for 3 hours and I had a splitting headache for about 20 seconds. I'm wearing almost nothing and I feel like my blood is boiling.
Do we have the same thing? I hope this isn't terrible; I can't afford to miss work tomorrow.
I also have a "weird" feeling in my lower abdomen. I don't know if it's relevant.