Frequent Urination
For a much longer time than I care to remember I have had the problem of having to urinate frequently (20 times a day or more not uncommon).  Several years ago my urologist, suspecting I had a narrow urethra, sent me for a day-long series of tests.  Everything immaginable was done.  The physicians were unable to find a cause for the problem (they did find a large kidney stone, but said it was unrelated to the urination problem).

I would be grateful for any input on this matter.  Thanks.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include excessive fluid intake, hormonal/ endocrinal abnormalities, infections, inflammations, neuro-muscular causes etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!