i have a 7cm kidney stone and have waited over ten days..
i have always had kidney stones, i have done lipothsy i have had them basketed was told that i have randalls plaques on top of having IgAneuropathy  in the last week i was diagnoised with a kidney stone stuck in my left ureter, it is 7cm and i have nothing done yet i take some pain meds, but had to wait over two weeks before i got an appointment with my specialist, is it dangerous to wait that long and the appointment i have is just a visit.. i was scheduled right away for a double j stent that would be placed but decided this was too painful.. should i see someone sooner.  i am afraid that waiting will only further damage my unhealthy kidneys
Hi there!

A two week gap is fairly acceptable and would not make a difference considering the fact that the stone has already been present for some time. A sooner appointment may be sought in case of development of acute symptoms etc.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!