Menopause Community
Non-Stop Bleeding
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Non-Stop Bleeding

Please Help... I have been bleeding since Oct 9, I went to doctor and she did a Thyroid Test which was normal, a ultrasound on uterus and she said it was thick and show no sign of the bleeding letting up and prescribe Provere, when I took it I stopped bleeding the second day and started back bleeding the third day and have been bleeding every since.  I call the doctor back and told the nurse, she told me the doctor wanted me to take the Provere for another 10 days the first of Dec.  My back is killing me, feel like it is going to break when I stand.  I had a Heart Attack on May 4th 2007 the day I went to the hospital to find out my Mom had just died of a heart Attack.   My life has been turn upside down since.  I am on so much Medicine.  I am concern with Celeza, which I am weaning myself off of, I still have a lot of stress in my life and I did stop smoking over a year and a half ago and gain 60 pounds, I work long hours and oh yea I am just 48 years old and have been married going on 33 years in Jan.  I have always had a normal period 3 - 4 days.  I am getting very concern now..... I will be going back to the doctor after taking Provere for another 10 days in Dec, but until than what should I do.... Sick & Tied of the Bleeding.