Please join us for a live Health Chat - Bladder Control: How to Avoid a Nursing Home 6/24/10
Please join Dr. Bruce Crawford and SherrieP (CL Urogynecology) in our one-hour long, free health chat entitled:

Bladder Control: How to Avoid a Nursing Home

Thursday June 24, 2010, 3:00-4:00 PM - (EST)

Here's the link to register for this health chat.  You can submit your question ahead of time, and we'll send you an e-mail reminder.

Link to Register:  http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/register/48

Urinary incontinence is such a common female health issue, we may all be aware of, but few of us know about any of the specifics like what causes it, what to do about it, or the impact it could have to us down the road.

Looking forward to seeing you at the chat!

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
MY HUSBAND (60 YRS) HAS UTI AND BLADDER INFECTION AND HAS ENLARGED PROSTATE GLANDS.56 GRMS.
EARLIER WE HAD REGULAR SEX BUT SINCE LAST SIX MONTHS THE FREQUNCY HAS BEEN ONCE A MONTH.
COULD HE HAVE CONTACTED THE INFECTION THROUGH ME.
I NORMALY DONT WASH UP AFTER SEX AS I DOZE OFF IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ACT.
DO I NEED TO WASH UP AND IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY I SHOULD MAITIN PERSONAL HYGENE TO REDUCE PASSING ON INFECTION TO MY HUSBAND.
WILL REGULAR EJACULATION HELP IN SHRINKING THE PROSTATE GLANDS?
DOES HE HAVE TO GO FOR TURP AS HIS FLOW IS REGULAR NOW AS HE IS TAKING URIMAX-D