Taking Zoloft
I'm 55 and I'm into menopause, my Dr. put me on Zoloft...for hot flashes, mood swings, panic attacks,ect.I started on a low dose and did well, then she bumped it up to 100 mg and I got the worst heartburn you can imagine.Plus allot of stomach problems, I already have acid reflux and don't need more problems. She lowered it to 50, still had problems along with hot flashes/ sweating allot, headaches,stiff neck,vision problems,memory problems,felt angry & just plain miserable. I lowered it to 25 and still had the same problems, I didn't take it today but read I should cut it back to 12.5 mg, which I just did. I think I need to forget about this medicine,as it makes me feel worse. I've already taken Paxil,Effexor and Wellbutrin. I'm still on Wellbutrin and have had no side effects from it. I take Xanax for my panic attacks, what else can I do? I feel like I'm being torchered.
This is my experience.  I found Flax seed oil in capsule form helps "me" tremendously in this way.

-reduced painful periods
-reduced anxiety
-reduced panic attacks
-better moods (reduced the roller coaste ride)
-feeling of well-being
-better focus
-better energy
-reduced hot flashes

And it did not cause me any heart burn, gas or bloating.