hard cramping and huge clots
I am 42, otherwise healthy. My periods have been getting more frequent, heavier, and lasting longer in the past two years. More often than not, I am bleeding, but if not, I also have such constant and heavy cervical mucus, that is usually at least tinged with blood, that I ALWAYS wear a thin maxi. I have been experiencing larger and larger clots the past 4 months or so with severe cramping. This past Friday I started gushing and bleeding huge clots, the size of my fist. I couldn't even leave the toilet. It lasted 4 hours, then subsided to a more "normal" level of blood. I refer to this as an "episode". I have had 2 more episodes since, not as bad as that one, but still keeping me from getting anything done. I have a constant tightness in my lower abdomen that feels muscular. If this is just part of aging, I am ok with it. I really don't want to take hormones or have any surgery. I really just want to know how much longer this could last because I want to get back to living my life! Of course, I don't have any insurance, or I would have seen a doctor by now, but do I really need to? What could they do to help if I won't agree to hormones and/or surgery?
pre metapause,try pamprin extra strength I promise it helps.rosemary tea also helps