Another Ask an Expert Event - Cincinnati 6.27
I just received an invite to a TEVA Pharmaceutical sponsored talk about understanding your MRI - one of the two neuros speaking is my very own favorite doctor- Dr. B.  

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend - I will be in the Wisconsin Dells with my  granddaughters attending the Wisconsin Firechiefs Show & Convention.  

Part of me really regrets not being around to hear this talk because he is excellent at communicating the difficult details and concepts.  

Here are the details if anyone in the tri-state area are interested in attending - I hope some of you can attend and give me a full report!

Call 1- 800-887-8100 to RSVP
you don't have to be a Copaxone user to attend - everyone is welcome

Saturday, June 27
UNDERSTANDING YOUR MRI - registration is 12:30, the program is 1-2:30.  

Cincinnati Marriot
6189 Muhlhauser Rd.
West Chester, Cincinnati
513-874-7335 for directions.

Lu, this sounds really good! How do you get on these invitation lists?

ess
These mailings typically come from the pharmaceutical companies.  Our local MS group - which I have yet to attend a meeting of but keeps me on their mailing list - sends these notices out to everyone.  We all share what comes in our mailboxes.  

I'm sure others are also getting these types of mailings and I hope they will post them here as well.  I have always learned something from these talks and they almost always include a lunch or dinner.  I have met many nice MS patients in the area this way too.

Lu
*bump* in case someone in the Ohio/KY/IN area missed this one. I have found these luncheons to always be worth while in one way or another.