Epilepsy or Syncope question- who asked?
In late January someone asked about the difference between epileptic seizures and syncope due to cardiac reasons.  If that was you, please send me a message. I'm sorry I don't remember who I was researching for.   I have some information for you.  I hope you're well, Lulu
May have been me...

I was told today that I have neurocardiogenic syncope (fancy name for I faint).  I was diagnosed with epilepsy as a teenager, now this puts the epilepsy diagnosis into question because all my EEGs in the last couple years have been normal.  My recent tilt testing was abnormal, hence the syncope diagnosis.  MS has also been put back on the table but that is a whole different story.

Any info would be great
I would like to send you a note or PM but you have them blocked - earlier I posted an excellent link but it was deleted by the moderators  ..... send me a message  and unblock your messaging and I will give you more information. :-)

I will simply say THANK YOU!

You really made my day

Jenn