Hand numb, tingling and COLD?
My right hand constantly has numbness and tingling in the ring and baby finger. Over the past few days, the numbness and tingling has spread to include half the palm as well. What is strange is that my hand and wrist are cold to the touch. There is no obvious change in color.

This has happened twice before.

Has anyone else experienced this? What could cause this?
Um what this could be is neuropathy..my fingers and toes are always cold to the touch and numb. With it spreading im going to assume its spreading. Now i also have purplish redish color that comes and goes with it and thats called Reynolds phenomen id keep a watch out for that. nueropathy is a common disease  that is attributed with MS that is basically nerve damage. I have yet to see a nuero so I dont know what they would do as a treatment but I would definitely make sure your nuero knows about this!
Audrey,

My mother and I both have Reynauds. I have MS - she doesn't and she actually suffers from it much worse than I do.

You can have color changes to red, white or blue when it is happening ( I remember that because it is the flag, lol ). It is very uncomfortable and annoying.

We use heat and massage to treat it. Warm water or compress, heating pad and just rubbing the effected area. Like I said Mom's is way worse than mine so she does take a pill for it but only during the winter months when it's super bad because she says it makes her a little sad and tired.

Mention it to your doctor next time you see him/her or if you don't have an appt any time soon maybe give them a call and say that you just wanted to let them know and ask if they think that you should be seen.

Hugs,
Erin :)