Multiple Sclerosis Community
I wish you all peace and relaxation

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

I wish you all peace and relaxation

4746810?1249762481
No question, or comment, but I wanted to share this photo with all of you and wish upon you a very peaceful, relaxing feeling and that this carries on to bring you hope throughout every day of your lives. I took this photo in St. Joseph, MI at Lake Michigan Thursday night. Taking photos of the sunset is a big stress reliever for me.

Blessings,
A~
Its a beautiful sunset, but aren't they all?

I have boxes of photos of mainly sunsets and clouds. .... when I'm gone my children will be left to wonder what I was thinking taking all of those pics!  I can never quite capture the thrill of the moment when its live.

thanks,
L
The highlight of my summer break from school has been being able to take photos of all the sunsets I can capture...it's been the most relaxing thing I've done all summer. I think you're right...when I have kids one day and when I am gone, I will have the same, but I hope people remember that I took them in order for photos like this to always be remembered...sunsets are beautiful.
Love the sunset over the water. I was wishing for my camera tonight, as when I saw our sunset, it was totally red. A lot of fires in Pacific Northwest.  Enjoy your summer.
I LOVE IT A!!!  I agree with you - looking at scenes gives such a peaceful feeling.  I love being by the water for the same reason.  I don't have to be in a speed boat or doing other stuff in the water - just let me sit by the water & relax.  So glad that you have had a good & relaxing summer.  Thanks for sharing some beautiful pics with us.
That's really beautiful.  I, too, love sunsets and have  a zillion photos in my computer.  I need my stress to go down big time this morning and you have reminded me to look at our beautiful earth and find some peace.  Thank you, Charley
Bless you all!!