Paid Survey on your Experiences with MS
I came across this survey in a CMSC (Consortium of MS Centers) newsletter last week and participated myself.  It's legit and was quite interesting to take - really made me think.  This survey asks questions about your experience and perceptions of living with MS but it also inquires how the approach of employers, friends, family and others might have changed since you have been diagnosed.  

No identifying information is required if you opt to donate the $10 being offered. Of course if you opt to collect the payment they will need to collect enough personal information to get it to you. Several recipients were listed as potential donation designees.

ELIGIBILITY:
ADULT - DIAGNOSED WITH MS
LIVING PRIMARILY IN THE US
FLUENT IN ENGLISH

The following information is from the CMSC newsletter:

“The purpose of this web-based survey is to understand more about people's experiences with - and thoughts and feelings about - having MS. This survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Each qualifying individual who completes the survey will have the option of receiving or donating $10. Participation is confidential. If you decide to complete this survey, you will be asked to answer several brief questionnaires about how you experience MS in your interactions with other people. You will also be asked to provide some basic demographic information, such as your gender and age, and some basic information about your health. Any adult who has a diagnosis of MS, is fluent in English, and lives most of the year in the United States is eligible.”

https://columbia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b3HW79FIoHaXf5H
Do they offer an online questionaire or do they have to actually speak to you?
Sounds interesting!
Its an interesting survey and only takes about 20 minutes.  I found they asked some good questions!

Thanks twopack for posting this!
It's all online.  No personal contact.
Thanks for posting this. I just took the survey!
I couldn't figure out where it was.  I tried the address you posted first, then I went the the Consortium of MS Centers website.  It's probably easy enough to do, but some days I cannot figure things out.  Last night, someone was trying to show me how the application "Springpad" would make my life easier to manage...  I cannot figure that out either.  Oh well, I guess it's back to Lumosity for brain training for me, lol!
You need to copy the URL from the last line of the post and then paste it into a new browser window Tammy.  Links that don't lead back to MH pages get lost easily.  They blend in better than camo.
This was pretty quick to do  - about 15 minutes. Thanks for sharing that link  - I know how important it is to jump in and help with research like this.
Okay!  Thanks for the tip, I was able to take the survey.
Great!  Lumosity training and a little sleep can work wonders - for a minute.  lol
I got mine back today, a $10 bill in the mail with a thank you letter!  That was refreshing!  They assured me all identifying information was removed before they used the data.
Bringing this forward in case anyone else is interested.
I just checked and it says the survey is closed. It closed on March 6th.

Ren