High metabolism all my life
I am a 34 year old female and only 100 pounds. I have always been thin (and many of my friends and family say "blessed" by being thin). That is one of the reasons I moved from the Midwest to the Southwest-because I had no "meat" on my bones in the winter and thus could never get warm. I am healthy in every other way (except I am taking meds for depression, which I am currently trying to decrease the dose). I eat healthy, most days 3 meals a day; on the weekends maybe only 2 meals a day. I have recently begun drinking protein shakes with a combination of rice/hemp/whey protein. I am lactose-intolerant, so can only drink rice or almond milk, and not a vegetarian.
I also work in the herb dept. at an Ayurvedic alternative health clinic. My coworker, who is an herbalist, recommended the protein shakes to me, along with some dietary suggestions.  I am trying to eat more pancakes, but I don't always have time to make them. I am trying to make healthy recipes from an Ayurvedic cookbook which are recommended for my body type, which is called Vata (for those interested in Ayurveda, which is the thousands-year old philosophy of health from India, you may learn more at www.ayurveda.com, or do your own search). It's kind of time-consuming cooking in the kitchen all the time, when none of my efforts at eating healthy seem to put any weight on my body. However, I don't want to go the way of eating fast-food all the time, although once in a while I do get cravings for cheeseburgers and I satisfy them!
I've been tested for celiac disease (which I don't have), for thyroid problems (which I don't have).
And just to be clear, I am NOT anorexic, I truly want to fill out, and not look like a teenager- I want to look like I'm 34!
Does anyone have any recipe suggestions or websites that could help me gain weight?
I am like you. Weigh 99lbs (5'2).

I am also lactose intolerant. I eat a lot of meats, a lot....not at all a vegtable eater. I can not eat a lot of bread because it makes my stomach hurts, or it gives me the bloating feeling. I do eat rice, noodles, a lot of dry cereal, cereal bars, crackers.

I am weird. I crave meant and salty chips....can't help it. Not much of a sweet tooth, do not eat chocolate..

I also freeze during the day, and I live in TX. ( I use a space heater at work year round), my office is 74, but it is the north pole to me..
I am familiar with the herbs and such, my doctor is a Naturopath.

It sounds like you have been run through all the major tests and nothing has been found. Has anyone done a gastric analysis on you or checked to see if you have too much acid in your system? Your diet sounds really good, so, maybe your body does not want to gain weight. Are you depressed? Are you hungry? Have you been tested for diabetes? Usually, an over-active thyroid will cause this problem, but, I noticed you said you were checked for that.

I wish I could be of more help. Oh yes, if not already doing so, add a good multi-vitamin to your diet with a good amount of vitamin "B" in it, also a good multi-mineral.