Nutrition Community
smells make me nauseaus??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

smells make me nauseaus??

i have developed in  the last year a hypersensitive nose.( which is really weird because my sinus allergies are the worst they have ever been with congestion, and bronchitis for the last 3 years now) I i have had a sinus/allergy problem for over 20 years now.i cant go down soap, detergent, candle aisles , in the last 2/3 years now etc,without getting a headache. peoples loud perfume, soaps, shampoos gives me headaches.i have bought everything unscented in the house i can find. my husbands deo makes me sick, he can't wear cologne., his coffee in the morning smells bad, but now i am to the point when he cooks, frys food or microwaves certain things it makes me instantly nauseaus, he has gotten to the point he has to go outside to fry food on the grill.then sometimes i cook something, eat it, then walk back in kitchen and smell it i get sick also.even people with bad breathe gag me. the last 2 days when i smelled something bad ,like  last nite i just saw his bowl of cottage cheese and  i have started (blanching) turning white as a sheet, instantly nauseaus and then i get sick. my dr. thinks it is in my head and i need a shrink. ( no insurance so i havent seen one) but i actually think my dr. is wrong? ) because i can smell things minutes before my husband does. and one nurse practioner told me her daughter had a hyper sensitive nose and you just live with it. but i am nauseaus almost every day now. any help or advice would be apprecciated. thx.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank