Ovarian Cysts Community
want to get pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

want to get pregnant

Hy im 22year old.i got marrued last year i have irregular periods due to polycystic ovaries.doc give me fertab to concieve (conceive).i wanna know should i concive with this problem?Or give any sugestions to get pregnant.
Also my bleeding is brownish last month n only for 3days.flow was not good
Im 5-7 n weight is 75kg should i loose? Some weight
Bt i dnt have any hair growth on my face n no acne problem
Conceiving with polycystic ovaries is not a bad thing. Most women do have cysts on their ovaries due to ovulating and usually will disappear.  If you're doctor is giving you the go ahead then I wouldn't worry to much as long as there are no other symptoms. As for everything else it sounds like you are a pretty healthy person. The only suggestion for conceiving is that try, try and try again. I know of some people who tried and conceived within a few months, and then there were some that tried and conceived after a few years. I hope that all goes well and wish you and your husband the best for trying!
Hmm ok thanx
Hello, you could try Progestelle. Its oil form of the hormone progesterone. You probably have low progesterone if you have cysts. Go get your progesterone levels checked. If they are indeed slow order some Progestelle from amazon.com. its pricing but it has great reviews and I highly recommend it myself. I have breast cysts and it works absolute wonders for me. Its also nicknamed the pregnancy hormone because it helps support pregnancy. Plus it's been known to help regulate perios (periods) after so long of use.
♡Princess.