why am i having a bloated lower abdomen and pulse under my rib cage?
hello, i am pretty late to post in here, but i am frantically searching for an answer  to my problems. my periods have always been irregular but it does come monthly like 10 days late sometimes and whenever it comes it is always heavy and lasts for 5-6 days but last month it was just 4 days and this month it was heavy for 2 days and very light on the 3rd and 4th day and on the 5th there was nothing. again on the 6th i had bleeding (was more like blood from a wound) while having lunch. it was little and it stopped that day itself. my stomach is bloated. pinching pain on right abdomen. a continuous visible pulse below the rib cage. what can possibly be the problem with me. please please reply. i had sex on last week of august and never after that till now. please help.

This discussion is related to Do Cysts Cause A Pregnant Look? If So Why?.
It could possibly be a cyst, have you had an ultrasound done to see if there is one there?
I haven't had an ultrasound yet but am planning for one very soon.. I hope everthing's fine. My belly is so bloated and burning sensation is there in the stomach, And also I feel 'kicks' like feeling in the lower abdomen.
Im same way got cyst. Er told me go to ob and take.pain meds
decovered  i have a cyst on my right ovary, liver and gallbladder...i went to doctor for same symptoms...abdomen pain upper and lower back pain and bloating burning feeling and no appetite....confused and tired...my cycle is.regular and on time...just experiencing the heavy flow and clotting during....before my cycle begins i blow up like am 7monthes and during my thighs and legs swell and discomfort begins to set in......Never thought all these symptoms could be related to cysts!!! :(
I have had similar symptoms...mine are pelvi pain, nausea, burning feeling, back pain and just over all not feeling well. I'm meeting with my gyno on Friday for removal of my cyst ( which he thinks is endo or hc). I'm hoping to feel better! Never had a cyst before and quite worried. My blood came back a bit elevated. I've always been every 30 day cycle but heavy and very clotty!!!! I need relief!!!