Home Birth after 35?
Just wondering of others have done it.  My son, now 13 was born at home and my daughter almost 15, was born at a hospital.  Both births were successful (resulted in healthy babies) but my sons home birth with a CNM went MUCH more smoothly overall.  When my daughter was born, she wouldn't breast feed right away and it took me about a month to get her latched on...we pumped and used "finger feeding" in the meantime.  We are not sure what the cause was, but we suspect it was a combination of trauma (by a forceful nurse) and perhaps the birth drugs.  I am a firm believer that hospitals are for sick people and pregnancy is not an illness, so I would love to have another home birth if we conceive.  Has anyone else done home birth after 35, and have a basis of comparison?
as long as your pregnancy is trouble free you should be perfectly fine to have a home birth again, with midwife :)