does anyone know about intrahepatic cholestasis
I would really appreciate if anyone knows anything about intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy :) I'm a concern mother for my daughter.  they found out @ 33weeks and said they would induce @37 weeks but she going crazy itching.  they have her on 2 meds and benadryl.  
I had cholestasis during my 2nd pregnancy and the itching was nearly enough to make me go mad!  My first child was 11 days late and I was as patient as I could be for her, but the entire third trimester of my 2nd pregnacy was torture.  Benadryl didn't help me in the least. I use a midwife center for my obstetric care and they told me they would agree to an induction at 39 weeks, which I did.  OK so here is the thing, IF I had to do it again, knowing now what I didn't know then, I would have tried to stick it out rather than induce.  The birth was super easy but there was a significant difference in the appearance and development of my two girls, my second just seemed so much more delicate than my first who had three weeks more in-uterine development, and the itching went away within HOURS of her birth!  I know, I know, easy to say now, right, but I remember the ice packs I would take to bed at night to put on my shoulders and arms, I remember the tubes of Biofreeze  (get her this!) I went through and I still think I would wait for the child to decide to be ready if I had to do it again.  Get the Biofreeze.