Brown spotting and light bleeding not sure if it is my period or am I pregnant
I was scheduled to get my period on July 22 or 23.  on those 23rd I assumed I was getting my period because I start out with a brown discharge.  But the that discharge is still here.  When I wipe after going to bathroom sometimes the discharge is light on toilet tissue and sometimes I will get very light blood.  I still have this discharge and I know if it was to be my period it should be over by now.  Could I be pregnant.  I took a pregnancy test last Monday and it came back negative but I don't have no signs of being pregnant either.  Should I want til it stops and hope for a period next month, take a pregnancy test, or go to the doctor.  This has never happened before.  I don't know what this is.  Hope someone can tell me.
how this work out for you? Sounds like what I have.
Please speak to your parent or doctor you might have an infection and it might be nothing serious
I finished my period two days before I had sex with my boyfriend and while having sex he told me that I was bleeding it was very embarrassing and then we paused for a while and started again and the blood came again the day after I am still seeing blood does anyone know what could be wrong ?? I'm rli scared
Hi there I'm just wondering how long it takes to get pregnant .. I have a little boy (3) who wasn't planned so not sure what to do as such I know sex but other than that I'm clueless .. I've had sex with my boyfriend a few times where he has ejaculated inside me , last night he did by accident , I'm on the implant but it is due to come out a month today , I went to the toilet this morning and when I wiped myself it was a small amount of reddy/brown blood , I feel really fat and have done for a little while now really tired, veins in my boobs seem prominent sometimes  .. I'm just not sure if my mind is in overdrive or I could be pregnant would be greatful of any help x
Please help!! On the 23 of October me and my husband tried conceiving and on the 6 of November i saw light brown discharges and the next day was now bright red blood coming out only drops, whats wrong with me??
Today's my 11th day of bleeding. I've NEVER done this! I'm 39 & have 4 children. I started my period 2 days early. The 1st day was more like the 3rd or 4th. Usually it's very heavy & my legs & butt ache. I didn't have any cramping or aches this time though. The 2nd & 3rd day got heavier, but still lighter than usual. Then it tappered off like I was stopping - but I didn't stop completely. I usually go about 4 days of bleeding & then come off by the 5th or 6th day w/ just brownish discharge. But today's the 11th day now. It's extremely light, & it's def red - not brownish. I mostly just see it when I go to the bathroom. I've seen pieces of uterus lining(?), too, mostly small - the biggest maybe the same diameter as a dime. No cramping, no aches, no pains. What is this!?! I've never had anything like this before. I've not taken a pregnancy test because from what I've read other women who had similiar bleeding & were pregnant all had negative tests(?). I guess next week I'll find a GYN and see whats up. (Not on bc, I usually abstain during ovulation - not even sure when I'll ovulate this mo. now! Ugh!).
Follow up: I did take a test yesterday and it was negative. Coincidently I also finally stopped bleeding. Now I'm just not sure of when to expect to ovulate.
Hi - I am 41.  I had my normal 3-4 day period starting on Oct 25th and I am still spotting as of today.  My breasts are beyond sore, can't even touch them without being in pain?  Anyone know what may be wrong
I came on my period Sept 29,2013 i didnt get my period at all i took 5 hme pregnancy test all cme bck NEG i have been having all the signs of pregnancy here it is Nov 18,2013 im spotting brown blood when i wipe and on my panty liner can sme 1 pllllzzz gve me sme advice
I was scheduled to get my period on the 21st of nov, but I experienced light pinkish discarge  on nov 14th exactly a wk before my period. I would wake up in the morning feeling nauseous, and the urge to throw up. Every time I have the urge to throw up nothing ever comes up? O_o Now its Nov 22nd , and I've been spotting brownish discharge since yesterday. I've experienced a few cramps, back pains, and a sore left breast.I also took a @home pregnancy test ( Negative) My bf and I  have been trying for 3yrs to conceive.  Im praying this is it? Can someone give me a few tips or any info on what's going on? #hopigitstwinboys
Hey my name is Chantel. I've experienced the same thing except im 6 Weeks postpartum and have had unprotected sex im going crazy.. Plz tell me u were not pregnant
When I was in my teens I had very irregular periods at first, sometimes months in between getting them, some times only a week would go by and then I would start up again. Sometimes it takes your body a few years to adjust. People advised me to get on the pill to regulate it but If you are not sexually active I don't think that you have anything to worry about.  If you have brown spotting it is old blood that needs to get out of your body. A good way to clean your body out is to drink more water then usual. Sometimes its just a simple solution and nothing that you should worry about.
Hello my name is Jessica I am 22 I recently stopped taking birth control pills after 2 years of taking them, now that I have stopped them I missed my period for the last two montgs, I thought I was getting my period because I had really bad cramps when I went to the restroom and had very bright red bleeding followed by a blood clot I used a tampon and a pad due to the heavy bleeding I went through both of them within 30 minutes I had woken up next morning with no more bleeding two days later I started experiencing a very light dark brown (sometimes more of a blackish brown then reddish brown) discharge. Its been going on for almost a week already its light enough for panty liners but not for tampons or pads. I'm getting very nervous I called to make a appointment but now Thanksgiving is in two days I can't be seen till next week! Is there any way anyone could explain to me why this is happing I don't want to be stressed for another week! Ooh by the way I'm in a monogamous relationship already for 7 years so a std isn't possible!! Please help me enjoy Thanksgiving! Thank you
I need help I went to the doctor November 20 and they said I wasn't pregnant. I started light spotting November 25 and the next day it stopped and im throwing up could my test had been wrong?? Someone help me please!
hi frnds...my spotting start 20nov,2013.still not stop,my last periods date 20 oct,2013..nd im not pregnent,so how my periods flow fast came out?we r plan next mounth for a baby...bt how i khow which  date best for me????plz anybody help me.
Well my situation is different. My period was supppse to come on November 27,2013 but I was only cramping on the 27 and the 28 Then the 29 it came on and it was mild but on the 30 it became heavy now when I wipe its a brown color. My period only last four days. Could I be pregnant ?
Okay I have a question. I'm on the pill and started taking the pills to start my period for 2 days and my period always starts the 3rd day and it didn't start until the 4th day and later in the evening.. on the 3rd day I had sex and didn't use protection.. and I got scared so I took a blue pill which is the actual birthcontrol.. and I'm not bleeding right and have bad cramps and have for 3 days now and I had these cramps atleast a whole day before I started.. now what's comming out was first brown then now is pinish and.I still havnt went threw a tampon... I'm worried not sure if I should call my doctor and ask or if ill be fine.. or if I'm pregnant.. plz someone try to help  
i was suppose to start my period yesterday Dec 2nd 2013 and now today im having lighy brown and red spotting on my pad can someone tell me whats going on?
I'm 15 and have never gotten my peroid before. I lately noticed blood but not enough to be my peroid. The doctor said I would be abnormal because of my metabolism, athletsim and size... I have never had sex and have never really noticed or done anything before. I used a pad the past 3 days but sometimes it's heavy and sometimes light... What should I do?!? Please help!
Hello, my name is trinity. I was 3 days late this month and I started just spotting a light  light red with clear discharge and brown discharge. My normal period is really heavy always has been . Not sure whats going on and took a pregnancy test but came neg. Could I have done it too soon?
Hi I decided to try birth control this lasted. A week I got off, so on the 9 I got my period n right after I took birth control the pill n after the week of trying it I got off I got my period n I thought ok its norma when you stop birth control , butl its been like a week after n I'm finding slightly blood when I go to the restroom n I don't know if this is normal ....
Hi I decided to try birth control this lasted. A week I got off, so on the 9 I got my period n right after I took birth control the pill n after the week of trying it I got off I got my period n I thought ok its norma when you stop birth control , butl its been like a week after n I'm finding slightly blood when I go to the restroom n I don't know if this is normal ....  so last month I had my period twice n starting this month I'm slightly spotting
Am in the same situation now!
The pill can mess with your bodies natural process. When you start taking it and stop suddenly it will change your period. Sometimes it can take months for it to get back to normal, other times it takes less time. You never want to start taking it and then just stop like that. The point is to take it regularly at the same time every day, which is difficult for many women. I stopped taking the pill because it messed with my body so much. I ended up having my period for 3 weeks straight. Then they gave me the Depo shot which was worse. Now I have an IUD and I am not sure about that either. The best that was recommended to me is the ring, but my insurance didn't cover it. Application is kinda gross but I have a few friends that use it and they love it.
I had all my symptoms , cravings , cramps, I broke out , I thought I started my period , I'm still not sure if it's my period , I have not been sexually active in about 5-6 months , I've had my period regurally sense then, but my "period" is kind of a brown discharge , with blood. I'm scared.... Please help me
Hi , I have a regular monthly period . It has been that way since my First period . I was 21 days late this month . A few days ago , I started to have brown/black spotting with Black clotting . It wasnt a full on period , it wasnt that much stuff at a time either , also there was no actual looking Blood , you know , the Red we always look for . I was Scared that I might have misscarried or something was really Wrong with me . I took HPTs but all came out Negative ? Can anyone give me some insight on this ??
My cycle came 2 days early and it was brow/reddish. I have never has a early period or this color. I have had the brownish on the last day. I haven't had an sickness except a horrible headache for 2 weeks. Could I be preggo??
I started spotting yesterday July 28.  Not a period.  The spotting only comes when I wipe myself.  I just got of my period July 3-7.  Which is not a usual cycle for me.  Now today July 29 I have a brown discharge.  I am not expected to come on my cycle until August 2 or 3.  I come on like clock work.  Could I be starting my period or could I be pregnant?  My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex all the time.  I am 33 years old.  I have not gained weight.  My breast a tender (but this happen on a regular when I start me cycle), I am sleepy all the time, moody, smells are really strong for some reason, and I have been sick (nausea).  I have never experience this.  Can anyone help me?
I am going through the some what the same thing.  If you get any answers please share.
i am not on birth control i have been having unprotected sex but been pulling out   was one occasion my bofriend acted funny when i asked if he had cummed in me he said yes and then said he waas joking dont think he was and he has said antoher 2 times he has cummed in me and said joking but i have been breaking down for the past 3 days randomly i have been fine but felt very tearful and i had a early period on the 13th very light for 2-3 days tthen this week 2 days ago on the 26th i started bleeding again but it was dark red wasnt heavy and it went dark brown  i spoke to my sister she said very likely to be pregannt need to get a test but im not sure if it to early also havent eaten much 1 meal a day feel sick after a certain amount
im so comfused i dont know whats going on i havent got my perod in 10 days and i took a pregnancy test it said negative but yesterday i saw a red brownish spot but i dont know what would that be and i been getting really bad pains on my lower stomach and my boobs been hurting but not as much. i dont know what to do im only 17 years old i never been thru this before but i did tho but not bad as this one.
i was posts to get my period on october 4
This is what's wrong with me
i had my period on oct 1 and and now i am spotting brown blood is that ok or should i call my doctor  please tell me what to do.
I had my period last month on the 6th and instead my period came this month on the 3rd but then I had the cramping and everything but on the other hand I noticed my period was heavy not light the blood in the middle of the pad was the normal red but then some of it was a dark red what is this a sign of?
Ok my last period was on the 16 of Oct. Well for past 2 day I got in and out very light blood and last night I was cramping really, really bad to part I started to cry while skyping with my ex boyfriend and went to bed with cramping hurting me then when I woke up went to bathroom I started bleed heavy and now it on to dry blood, what does this mean?
hh
I had sex with my boyfriend on mars 03, and didn't feel anything in two weeks. And then i got my period on the day i was suppoust to, but it's not much, and it's really red, like light red, not dark. And then i put my finger in my V, to see if i can feel anything, and it feels like a round ball... Is it possible that i might be pregnant? Im freaking out! Please help
im not a doctor or have any education in medical but it can be a cyst. see your Dr. asap! usually bright red blood is "fresh" blood and isnt good if pregnant...
Hi, I'm 22 years old and only recently went on the contraceptive pill. I had unprotected sex 12 days ago on the same day in which i forgot to take my pill. I took it the next day a couple of hours before I was due to take the next one. Since then I have had stomach cramps, my stomach doesn't fold in when i bend down and is hard. My 7 day break from the pill started 5 days ago and today is the first day I have had a bleed. It is only small but I noticed it is an unusual brown colour and more like a discharge. I have also been feeling very faint. I know there is a possibility, but is it too soon to be showing signs of a possible pregnancy? I'm nervous.
this could be implantation bleeding. if anything you might be pregnant. you should go see a doctor.
I had my period April 24 to the 29 I didn't have a period for may and this month I only have had brown spotting
Hi I just need help because I don't know what it is I have just came of my period on the 23 and I have started to get pink bleeding with brown spotting and this started yesterday afternoon and today it's red but pink on the toilet but it's unusual because when I get bleeding in my under it's like spotting if anyone has had this could you tell me what became I'm not to sure what to do thank you x
Hi everyone not sure how old this site is but January 14th I had my period and went of on January 18 my cycle is 26 days I had intercourse Jan 20 will it felt like I was gonna have my period n Feb first I was late any so u took pregnancy test n it came back not pregnant will I finally got my period yesterday Feb 10th will its the 11th and I woke up to no period blood just little brownish red burley see red
My boyfreind and i have been trying too get pregnant for the past month, i should start my period this week but now im having light brown dishcharge, no smell. I had pink discharge yesterday, boobs are very sore and the other night while i was asleep my nipples started hurting and tingling? It woke me out of my sleep.having cramps and feeling sick. Could i be pregnant? Or is it just my period?
Woobabe ? Did you end up being pregnant after all ? I ask cause my story is identical to yours ?..
Hello I have a question me n my bf was having sex and I thought I was gonna start my period cuz it about that time and there was blood on his thing when we got done so I put in a tampon and when I pulled it out there was dark brown stuff on it like the end of your.period and it been like that for 2 days now what dose that mean am I pregnant.when will.it.stop dose anyone know plz.someone help me