Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
How soon after implantation bleeding can I take a home pregnancy test?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I have had many signs of pregnancy like, swollen and tender boobs, stomach cramps on the left side, constant diziness and a few light headaches. My last period started on May 13th and I started on June 12th with a very light period. I typically have very heavy periods and this time it is light. I have read all about Implantation bleeding and not sure if that is what I am going thru.  I have heard many things and not sure which to believe. I have heard to wait 2 weeks after i stop bleeding to take a test, some say ok to test while bleeding and others say to wait a few days after I stop. Im not really trying to get pregnant but I would be happy if I was. Anyone have any advice? My periods have never been regular but my husband and I are stressed wondering if i am pregnant. Im thinking it wont hurt to test now while bleeding, in a few days after i stop and then maybe again in a few weeks. Thank you for all your help.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
Waiting is so hard. I know I couldn't wait. I'd be testing every other day till I knew for sure. Good luck. I don't remember the exact time frame as everyone is different and their lvls rise differently... You could try now and see what you get. If it's negative test again in a few days. Do you have 28day cycles or what?
My periods are never on the same cycle. As a teenager I started BC because they were so irregular and I would most likely be in bed in pain for a day during the cycle. They have calm down a ton since then, but they are definately more heavy then what this month has been like. I think I will take one in the morning and then in a few days. I have been bleeding now for about 5 days and I have read implantation bleeding can be 6-14 days long. I just moved and dont have a doctor yet but I might start to research one. Any other suggestions? Open to any :)
If your periods aren't regular it's hard to say if u are even ovulating right. I'd definitely take a test though.
So I took a test this morning and it was negative. Maybe I just had a light period. I will maybe test again in a few days.
I've always been regular my cycles are every 28 days. I always start my period on the last week of the month. Last month May 28th(monday) i started my period and finished on June 2 (saturday) on the next day my husband and i had sex and he didn't withdrawl (withdrawal). I'm not on any BCP's. On friday the 15th two weeks early i got my period, i had cramps, sore nipples, a few breakouts. The bleeding was brownish and quite quickly became very light. So now it's going on four days but there isn't enough blood coming out to use a pad or tampon. It's only after wiping after using the bathroom is when i see the blood. Could this be implantation bleeding? I took a pregnancy test and just a regular store brand and it came out negative. I guess my question is how long should i wait to test?
i normally get my period round about the 8th but this month the were early and we were trying to concieve (conceive) ,this period was shorter about 2and half days and light than deep than light again...so tne next day i took a pregnancy test it was negative was it the right time to take the test or what
Hi, well i really don't know if i'm on my period but if i am, i started 4 days earlier then i was suppose to get it. And when i took a pregnancy it turned up negative, so what should i do. Should i wait a few days or week to retest again?
Wow, you're really mean.  Why in the world do you think it's ok to speak to people like that?  Everyone is here just to get information and to support each other. There's absolutely no reason to respond to anyone the way you did.
I went to the doctors today and I asked about implantation bleeding...it can last up to 2 weeks but they say if it goes on for over a week and a half you should see a doctor. I would take advice from doctors only because everyone is different..you know there's some people that think they know everything but need to realize that just because theirs was one way doesn't mean your will be the same.
I have a question. I have been trying to get pregnant and my last period was from Aug 29th to Sept 2nd and we had sex pretty much everyday after that until the 13th of the month and then on the 19th I got some pinkish blood when I wiped and today the 20th I got more blood, but only when I pee, sometimes its dark brown, sometimes bright red and sometimes pink. I haven't been wearing a tampon or anything and it has only leaked a little onto my panties. Went to the docs but the pregnancy test was neg. I have been having cramping like feeling (not severe, just like a tightness), bloated, extremely tired and not sure if the bleeding is normal. COuld I still be pregnant? Do you think this is implantation bleeding or not? Also, when can I take a early pregnancy test to find out accurately if I am actually preg. My period isn't supposed to be until around the 26th so this bleeding is early and not like my nomral heavy 5 day periods. Help .....
i feel the exact same way ! i had a period on Aug 28th-sept 2 so then we had sex evertyday and then i had bleeding on the 14th and now its not constint but when i wipe it is a little bit pink everyonce in awhile so i took a test this morning but it was neg so im so confused i guess i will wait a few days and try again later. im supose to go to the gyno on mon to see if my body is out of wack so i will let you know
Thanks for the response. It does sound like what I am experiencing. I also have little cramps on and off and slight back pain. But nothing like the cramps I normally get with my period. And the bleeding only comes when I go to the washroom. Sometimes its just when I wipe, sometimes nothing at all and sometimes a bit drops out into the toilet. Did you experience this as well. I normally have a heavy flow that lasts bout 5 days, so I am so confused, my period isnt supposed to be until the 24-26th. I also took a pregnancy test earlier and it was neg. but they say the body doesnt produce the pregnancy hormone until after implantation so I was thinking that's why its neg. Not sure, I will wait till this bleeding is done then test a couple days after that I think. Anyways, tell me what happens with you. Would love to know and I will keep u updated...
Hey, I just took a home pregnancy test this morning and guess what, it was positive (a very faint second line but nonetheless there). Now the only confusing thing is that when I went pee again this morning when I wiped there was blood. I just don't know what's going on.....
thats great!! yes i have had that happen too when i wiped the other night 2 times there was pinkish blood so im hoping im pregnant. i have been having bloating and slight cramps also. congrats on your test i hope mine is positive in the morning if it is im not going to the DR. but if im neg then im going to find out what is wrong. well i have read that some women have that all the way during pregnancy. keep me updated and same here
Hey,
I went into the docs again today and he did a quantative blood count test to check to see how much of the pregnancy hormone I have and he said it was very low (as it should be if I just got pregnant), but I am still bleeding after peeing sometimes and the doctor said his suspision is an early miscarriage. i Just dont understand how that could be since i took a home pregnacy test 2 days before the bleeding and it was neg then i took it during the bleeding and it was positive. That makes me believe the bleeding is implantation bleeding as the body doesn't release the pregnancy hormone until after implantation so if the test was neg. before that that must mean it hadn't implanted. Do you get what i mean. So i am not sure but scared to death. I don't have any cramps nor is the blood heavy cuz I don't even wear anything for it (it only comes when I go to the washroom) I have another blood test on Wed to see if the pregnancy hormones have doubled. Anyways plz pray for me. I hope all goes well with you. I am so scared and confused.
I am having the same symptoms as you two.  Our periods were on the same dates.  I had sex Sept.2nd, 3rd,7th,and 10th. The next day i started spotting for nine days. Very lite spotting only when i wipe.  I took 2 hpt and they both were neg. On the 24th the bleeding became heavy and i some blood clots came with the bleeding.  I really dont know whats going on, i thought it was implantation now i'm confused.  I really want to have another baby my husband is about to leave for iraq and we wanted to get pregnant before he left.  I guess i'll try again in october.
ok, I'm still breastfeeding my 5 month old son and started my periods regular as clockwork after the birth.  My last period started on the 28th august and was normal. My partner and I had unprotected sex three days after I finished and so when my period was approaching this time I decided to take an early pregnancy test which was negative.  On the day that my period was due (24th sept) I started some light spotting, brownish/pinky when I wipe.  I just thought it was my period starting but usually by day 2 im so heavy im changing my tampon every 30 mins.  This time it's stayed light and I just took a normal test which is POSITIVE!  The only thing is I have been reading that an implantation bleed occurs before your period is due? I really confused...can any one offer any advise?
So maybe someone can relate to me. I was supposed to get my period the 25 and 26, but no period, i have had super light spotting, maybe 2 times a day when I do to the bathroom, I took a hpt today and it came out negative. Could I still be prego? Has anyone else gone through this? And if so how long after your missed period did you test positive?
yeah i went through that. dont wanna bring you down.....lol.

i had a miscarriage. but i will tell u this.

1---when my 1st preg came around, the implantation made me spot like that. totally normal.
2---some ppl actually have the whole 9 yards of a pd while being preg.

good luck, xoxoxo
thanks, i hope its not a mis. I'm going to get blood work done today, so hopefully that will tell my for sure.
I am currently going through the same thing and have no idea what my body is trying to tell me. I too am breastfeeding and was due for my period on the 22nd, but about 5 days prior started out with some light bleeding that eventually ended a day later with some light pink spotting and then came to a complete stop. Then a couple of days later it started up again the same as before, light bleeding, spotting and now nothing. I have taken two hpt and both were negative and went to the doctor and that one was also negative. No blood test though. My cycle is usually 28 days down to the minute and AF lasts 7 days and heavy. So I know this wasn't a true AF. I just don't know what is going on and it is driving me crazy. Was it implantation? Am I pregnant and testing to early? Can you gals keep me updated on how things are going with you? and I'll do the same. Think I will wait it out this week and check with my Doc again or take another hpt.
If your af was due on the 22 and you took a hpt after that, than you are more than likely not pg. could happen tho i guess. hey just outa curiosty is your birthday jan 24th? i saw the whole aquarius thing and the 124 and just wondered. my bf's bday is the 24th and thats why i ask i am the 20th and our dd is the 31st. just wondering.
The last test I took was on the 23rd. So I am hoping that it was just to early to detect.
Ok for everyone that's taken the pregnancy test and it showed negative, go see your dr. and have a blood test done. With my 1st pregnancy we took a dozen pregnancy tests at home and several at a clinic, and all showed negative. We finally got a very light ( you had to turn the stick just to see it and we thought we were imagining it)positive and finally found out after a blood test that we were indeed pregnant....just in time to hear the heartbeat at 16 weeks!! So 4 months pregnant and all negative tests. Definitely get a blood test!!! You could just be producing very low levels of hCG like I was.
Thanks, I think I will go and ask for a blood test this week. I will keep everone posted on the results.
Anyone have any updates?
Hello, I want to update you all if you read my earlier posts you will get what i am talking about. Anyways, I have had 3 blood tests done so far and my HCG levels rose from 36 to 117 to 517 (it was 517 on Friday so not sure what it is now). But after my 5 days of implantation bleeding after i peed I spotted a couple of times on this last Saturday and was so worried. So my doc. ordered an ultrasound and I am going for that today to see if everything is ok. I am so scared as i am not feeling very pregnant. My breasts aren't sore, I only have on and off headaches, constipation, and am bloated. That's it. I will update when I know more.  
Im feeling  confused also (seems to be a common thing on this topic, this confused state hehe)  My husband and I have been TTC for about 2 months now. Im supposed to have my period oct 10th although im not 100% sure im on a regular schedule as its only been 4 months since i stopped BC.. but this past wednesday (the 3rd) i started having very mild cramps (nothing like a full on period), and a  pinkish colour when i wiped. Yesterday (thurs) it was brownish/rust and heavier and more frequent but not enough to need more then a panty liner, and today on and off brownish mostly appearing after I walk for a while then use the wahsroom. Feeling a little light headed and dizzy, a lil bloated, going to the washroom more then usual (but for me i go often anyway haha) had a nasty headache all day yesterday. Obivoulsy Im going to go grab a HPT tonight, but im just wondering if i should even be hopeful for a positive?? Seeing my DR for regular checkup this month too.
Ah, nevermind. False alarm it was just "that time", showed up a bit later in the day.  Still a little "off" after coming off b.c. I suppose. Oh well next time! :-(
hello everyone...i had my last period on aug 6-11. i had ran out of b/c after that and when waiting for a doc appt me and my b/f used condoms. come sept. 5 i had a very heavy flow of bleeding for about 3 days. i used tampons thinking that it was just my normal cycle. however i have been having many signs of pregnancy such as tender breasts, a few cravings here and there, and frequent bathroom breaks. i took 3 tests this week and all were positive. i have had no signs of morning sickness whatsoever i was thinking that it could be implantation bleeding only because im feeling a lot further along than 3 wks like i would be if in sept. that was my normal cycle. plus i wouldnt even of thought to take a test because i technically havent missed my oct cycle YET... this is my first pregnancy so im a little nervous that i could possibly be walking into my docs office this week to get my ultrasound and them telling me that i miscarried or something isnt right. i guess i would just like some ideas before i go in. anyone?
sooo i went into the dr to find out that im only 5 1/2 wks pregnant!!! wow...i thought i was quite further..so im now due in june. no heartbeat yet so i go back in 3 wks to see about the progress of my baby and can hopefully hear the heartbeat!!! wish me luck!!
i had lite bleeding 18 days after my period. is that a sign of pregnancy or is my cycle changing?
Hello everyone,
So i'm having some pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) such as quiziness, darker nipples, and slight headaches. The quiziness has always been a good sign that I was pregnant. So anyway, i had a weeks worth of bleeding that just ended this last saturday. It was different than a period as far as length and flow but it still seemed a little heavier than implantation bleeding, but i'm not sure how heavy that can get. My other half and I had unprotected intercourse 9/22-9/25 which was the very end of my period. So anyway, i would be happy if we were. I feel like my intuition is telling me I am, but i'm thinking I have to wait until at least 5 days before my next normal period. If anyone has any suggestions or comments please let me know.. it would be helpful. Thank you.
I have been doing a lot of reading up on this, and from what I have learned, we will probably not have high enough hcg levels at such an early day. (Like 5 days before AF) I used a First Response last night, and a urine test at the dr today, both negative. The blood test is still not processed- GRRRR- so I may hear back on that tomorrow. I began what I think is imlantation bleeding on Saturday (1 day past AF) and it ended today. I keep seeing that even blood tests may not be accurate until several days AFTER this has stopped, so this blood test may not show up positive, even if I am. You cna certainly try a hpt like First Response, but it may not give you the true result if you haven't produced enough hcg. The levels double every 36-48 hours, so I may try again in several days. Those darn things get expensive, and here they tell us they will give us early results??? Hmmmm...... ;)
Well thank you for your insight. Yeah.. its so hard to tell and so hard to anticipate. It's such a frusterating feeling having to wait..whether your looking forward to it or not. I am by the way.. although not planned.. I would love to have another child. But anyway.. today is thursday and the last negative one that i took was on tues. so i think i'm just going to take one on saturday morning or maybe even tomorrow morning. Saturday would be the date that i started my period last month.. so we'll see. Last time i was pregnant I also bled.. but it was different than this time. So i'm just plain confused :) Anyway.. good luck to you.. and let me know what happens with that alright.
Ok ladies , I need help. my last cycle was Aug 30( i know I ovulated because of charting) anyway I took several home tests all Negative, then I got a faint positive 5 days after AF was due.. Then 5 days later I had slight stringy, red bleeding. I took another home test yesterday and it was Negative. I still am having multiple symptoms(sore breasts, nausea, tired as everything) Does anyone have any ideas? My appt for u/s and dr is wed 10/24...is it possible to be pg and still get negative tests.  thanks
hey i started my period Oct. 11-16 me and my bf are trying to concieve (conceive) and on the 29th i had some slight pink brownish discharge it is now the 30th but i dont really see it but every now and then when i go to the bathroom could this mean implantation i hope so and if so when can i take a pregnancy test
i also have been having like 4-5 light headaches a day and i have been very tired lately
hey it is now the 2nd of november and i still am having the bleeding but it is still light pink sometimes there sometimes not i have been slightly cramping and and crying for absolutley no reason im just so confused and i want to know my period isnt due for 9-10 days so i will find out then ill keep everyone posted
I have been reading everyone’s messages for days trying to work out if I am pregnant or not. I had emplantation bleeding (or what I thought was that as it only lasted 2 days and was very very light) on Wednesday and Thursday, and 5 days later I have still not had a positive pregnancy test. I was convinced I was pregnant based on all the symptoms I have read about….i will get the results of a blood test tomorrow so will know for sure but how can such modern pregnancy tsets out in the shops be wrong, when they say they are so accurate….

Has anyone ever had a negative urine preg test but a positive blood test 5 days after period is due? And if its not emplantaion bleeding I had, what could it be? It was so light..
pd blood test was negative  - dissapointing!
it would usually show about 4-5 days after implantation if it occurs. I would have to say that you are not pg, as a blood test is very very accurate.
I Had sex on the 26th of october and the 5th of november. my period came on on the 9th and lasted for 11 days straight... (my period never did that) the first days was just a little spooting then it became a regular period. i took a pregnancy test on the 23rd cause i was having somoe syptoms (symptoms) even though i also had a period. it came back negitive. i had sex again on the 9th of december. theis whole time i as still having syptoms (symptoms) of being pregnant. on the 11th i spotted just a little. and now when i got to the bathroom and wipe i see blood. but its only when i wipe. i wear a pad everyday just in case but it never seems to land on it just on my tissue paper when i wipe. im thinking i am pregnant from the last time but i am not sure. some say i took the pregnancy test to early the first time and for me to take it again... does anyone have any suggestions????????
Hi, I have irregular periods, have for all of my life, so I don't really know when I ovulate or if I ovulate at all, but my husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 3 months...it is pretty much a guessing game for us right now.  About a week and a half ago, my nipples began to be really sore and on and off they are swollen.  I have had what seems to be a cold for two weeks now, but seem to be getting better.  I have heard before that some women get cold symptoms when they first become pregnant.  Yesterday when I went to the bathroom, I had some red blood come out in the toilet and the night before that I said to my husband that I felt like my period was coming, but I had just gotten my period on the 21st of November.  Today I have had a little bit of brownish blood, but only when I go to the bathroom...I don't even need to wear a panty liner since it only comes out when I go to the bathroom.  I took three pregnancy test this past week and they have all been negative.  Does anyone think this may be implantation bleeding?  Do you think I should test again in about a week?  Oh yeah and I have been having some more cramping feelings today down low and my back has been bothering me, but hard to tell if that is anything  because my back always bothers me off and on.  I would appreciate any feedback!!!  I really am hoping that I am prego!!  Thanks!!!
Ok.. so i'm gonna get straight to the point. Our last sexual intercourse was from the 7th-13th, and today especially, and a little yesterday I am just exhausted (just like how i felt when i was pregnant with my first). Jeeze, could i be pregnant? Has anyone felt symtoms (symptoms) this early such as fatigue? anyway, thanks everyone and hope to hear from you soon.

Now it has increased to back ache, fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite. These were also sypmtoms that i experienced with my first very early on.. i think i felt them right away. So i'm just wondering, its really frustrating having to wait until i can test.
Hey everyone...Iam a newbie to this site.  Here's my question.  I had my period on Dec 15, we had sex on the 20,21 and 25.  I started bleeding on the 26, very light and streaky, and it got to there was enough to cover a pad the next two days, by day three it was gone.  I have taken two test one pos and one neg?  My period should be due this saturday.  Thinking I am just hopeful to be preg or does it sound like the real thing.  Found it odd to be bleeding 12 days after my period?  Maybe I tested to early?
Ok here goes.  I have 3 kids so I should know my body by now (Two pregnancies technically-twins) anyway.  I am usually on a 28 day cycle.  Last month my period came two days early on December 16th.  I usually ovulate about day 11 or 12 after first day of cycle so I assumed I would go about 26-29.  I had sex with my husband on the 31st, 1st and 4th.  When I was younger I was on a 30 day cycle.  Both times the day I missed I took a test and got positives.  I should have started the 13th.  I woke up the 14th and had a clot in toilet with first pee then a light trace of pink later in the day.  I was cramping and was sure I would start.  It is now the 16th and no period.  I took a test this morning and it was negative.  On both pregnancies before I had the very light pink and cramping just like this but on my missed period day I got a positive.  How can you not have a period but get negatives.  It has just been two days since "implantation bleeding" if that is what it is.  I was right on the money both times before but not to sure about htis.  Has anyone experienced this that it was different between pregnancies?  How long should you really wait before trying to test after implantation?  I thought about it and since I started early in December maybe I have miscalculated and I might not have ovulated until the 31st or 1st.  Has anyone had it take that long, 14 days to implant?  Thanks for any tips.
It sure sounds like everyone is in the same boat. Including me. Here is the low down:
My cycle is typically 29 days
LMP- Dec 26/07 (33 days ago)
O'd- Jan 9th or 10th (18 days ago)
Sex- On that O'd week (every 2 days)
Implantation- Jan 21 (6 days ago)(just happen to look and there was light pink on TP, wiped twice and it was gone)(cramps like crazy)
Tested- Jan 23(4 days ago)BFN
I've had no cramps since implantation, just a few twinges.
Just to let you know I will be testing Jan 29th (2 days from today). I'll keep you posted.
I have brown mucus-like discharge from my vagina not heavy enough for a tampon or pad but enough for a pantyliner because it gets on my underwear. Its been four days now that I have had this. I have unprotected sex very often with my partner could this be implantation bleeding??
Darn AF showed today.... we'll try again!
Ok i need some help ladies.
my last period was late nov early dec and i took a hpt jan 12 and it was positive. then a couple more and still positive. then a few days later i started having cramps and back pain, then a couple days later i started to bleed it was bright red and lasted for about 5-6 days i have now stopped bleeding totally and no pains.
i had a blood test done and my hcg was 81 then the next day 89 and then three days later it is 117. I am really early in my pregnancy which may be why it is so low but shouldnt it increase more in a couple of days. could i still be pregnant or have i had a miscarriage.
can anybody help??
i will take a hpt tonight and see what happens i am so stressed and want to know whats going on.
thankyou
i don't know about this one, I've read bleeding in early pregnancy is ok. as long as it's not heavy,  if your levels of HCG are increasing your prob fine but i'd definately talk to your doctor about that.  I hope it works out for you
had menses mar29 and intercourse everyday from week april 8-13 then pink discharge 15 days later on april 12? can i be i -pray i am how soon can i check ?
I need help, 2 days ago I had 2 spots of light pink blood when I wiped after going to the toilet, then next day nothing then the next day (being today) I have a light flow I'm not sure if this is implantation bleeding?

I have bloating, sore breasts, feeling tired &a little sick &also feeling hungry quite alot.
I am a few days after the date that i should have started my period.  Now i am having a little bit of bleeding when i wipe after going to the bathroom, i am wearing a pad just to see if anything is picked up on that and so far there has been nothing.  So my question to you all is could i be preg.??? Please help me the waiting is starting to get to my husband and myself
i went to the bathroom and spotted like pink blood, my pd is not due for 2 more weeks, could i be pregnant?
Please help me!!.
can i be pregnant and still have my normal menstrual cycle for two months? not continues but i mean differently.cos i had my menses normal last month and this month too it came at the right time and  normal too.but ive been having headaches of late and my body becomes hot too.i was visiting the loo very often before i started this month's menses(which happens most of the time when am about to have my menstrual cycle)i had a home test last month and it was neg.when i sometimes eat i feel the food is hanging in my throat and wont go down.now am confused as to whether am pregnant and still be menstruating normal
hiii,
plz help..
mi period was supposed to come on the 30 of june.  i had some light bleedings days later. it was very light and to mi suprised it was weird cuz i actually have very heavy bleedings on mi regular period. the bleeding was pinkish redish and a lil bit of brown.when i used to wake up in the morning i thought i was going to see alot of blood but it was very very light. am very confused can somebody please tell me what they think? this has happend this week and it onli lasted like 3 or 4 days. when should i take a pregnancy test? or should i go to the doctor now?

thankz
Hey. I'm 16. My periods have always been light. So I'm really confused. I have sex on July 4th and 5th with my boyfriend. We used no form of protection and he never pulled out. I was supposed to get my period on July 22. Instead I got it on the 19th! That's three days early, and I can't tell the difference between implantation bleeding, and my normal menstrual bleeding because it's light like normal. I'm so confused. The bleeding has stopped. It was pink in the beginning, and then it got really dark. I've done a lot of research and it all indicates that I'm pregnant, but I don't know for sure, because I don't really pay too much attention to that stuff. I just get some tampons when I start bleeding and don't really worry about it. I guess it's dumb. But I just really want to know. I'm not even sure if I've missed me period or not. I don't know if I can even take the test yet! Ugh. I'm really sorry, I'm freaking out right now. If anyone who actually went to school for this kind of stuff, or knows what they're talking about sees this, please help me. Please tell me what to do. I'm so worried. Thank you.

~Jenn.
the bleeding i did have was only for four days.
My son is with this girl.. on June 9th he had sex with this girl (she was on her period) by the 20th she took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive .  do home pregnancy tests work that good now or am I leaning in the right direction of it not being his?
Hi, i am really comfused.
my period last cycle was 2 weeks late, started on the 28th and was really heavy for 4 days then stopped.
My partner and I have been trying for a little under 2 months and on the 16th of this month i had a small amount of pink blood when i wiped which was gone by the next day.  now would be roughly when AF would be due on a normal cycle.  Is it possible that I may be pregnant so soon after my last af?
Hi everyone!
I want to know how soon after implantation should you test(if thats what it is)? I am 21 years old and  I have never had a regular cycle. sometimes its 29 days and i have had one as long as 45 days. Me and my husband have a 19 month old son together and he now wants to try again. My last period was July 5th. Around the 5th of this month(august) i took a urine test bcause i didnt feel like my cycle was about to come( I usually have cramps a few days b4) but it was negative. On the 15th when i woke up that morning to go to the bathroom i wiped and there was light pink blood. Just thinking it was my period I didnt worry about it but it never got any heavier. The light bleeding stopped the next day but i never had any blood on my pad  or any cramps for those two days. Just when i wiped there would be some on the tissue.  I usually have somewhat heavy cramps and heavy bleeding for 5-7 days. I have never really heard to much about implantation bleeding. I told my mom about it and she told me that that is what is sounds like. I really dont know what to think bcause nothin about my cycle is regular but i havnt had an actual period in 47 days and why would i spot on the 42nd day. its only been 3 days since the spotting stopped so when should i test?
My periods are usually like clock work;every month between the 10th-12. Last period was 06/11/08 it was a normal period. July--no period, no sweat cause every woman will skip at least one period in her life for one reason or another other than pregnancy. Took a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side and it was negative. August 2nd and 3rd--went to the bathroom and found light brown sticky mucus in my panties.Read flag!!!!!! Took another pregnancy test......once again negative. Since the brown stuff I have been having mild cramping like AF is coming but still nothing. August 13th started having nausea on and off everyday, all throughout the day. It has been almost seven yrs since I last had a child. Got my tubes tied 4 wks after he was born, I was only 22. Went to dr on the 15th, urine test negative again. Dr. gave me a script for prometrium and BCPs but I am not sure if I want to take either of them cause I really feel as if I am pregnant. HELP ME SOMEONE
Now today with brown discharge when I go to bathroom and still the awful nausea...................Frustrated!!!!!!
Hi all - just wondering (like everybody else!) if I might be pregnant.  I went off the pill late last month July 27 - bled for a week- I only had one pill left so that was about right.  My BF and I have been having sex almost every day (everyday Aug 5-9).  I had cramping on my left side most of the day last Friday (15th) with none since, and yesterday (20th) had just a few streaks of blood when I wiped after using the restroom - and only the one time.  I tried a First Response test yesterday but that came up negative.  Was it too soon?  Should I get my hopes up?  BTW, I've had food / smell aversions (now I cant stand coffee), nauseated and have been sooo sleepy for the last few weeks.  Oh, and my boobs are a little tender and squishier (?!) but they don't really hurt.  What do you all think?
I had my period from Jul 30 thru 6 Aug08 . I have been trying to get pregnant and on the 27 Aug I had a little bit of pinkish brownish discharge that only lasted an hour or so I noticed it when I wiped and thought I was starting my period but never did. It has been three days since and still no period. I have taken pregnancy urine  tests every morning and no positive test yet. Do I need to wait until my period is supposed to be over with to take another test or should I go take a blood test because the urine test is showing up negative and my periods are always regular.
i had an early period 24 days ago if it were implantation bleeding dose any1 no when i could test
My last period was on August 16. husband and I had sex unprotected since then quite a few times.  On Saturday, the 13th, i went to the bathroom and wiped,and there was a bunch of goopy white discharge, not like ovulation, followed by one spot of blood, about the size of the end of an eraser, wiped two more times.. same thing.. same amount. So that's three drops blood. Didn't bleed at all for the rest of the night or the next day, but on monday the 15th, i woke up and went to the bathroom i wiped and there was some pinkish brown blood. about a quarter to half dollar size amount. then it stopped, i haven't had anymore spotting since then, no period.. nothing..
I have had  light headaches at least 2 or 3 times everyday for the past few days and an all over sense of just being "out of it" (i was printing some double sided files at work and walked all the way to the other side of the building to use another printer to print single sided copies.. got a good laugh out of that)
I can't really report any severe breast tenderness, it's nothing like what i've read most women go through at this stage of pregnancy. My nipples are kind of raw, but it doesn't hurt to touch them, it's actually more uncomfortable wearing bras and have tshirts on than it is to just walk around my house wearing no top  but my breasts themselves don't really ache just my nipples kind of sting and have a burning feeling sometimes.. and i haven't noticed that they're any bigger than they usually are.
I have had a "full" feeling in my lower abdomen along with backaches and i'm not sure if this is good or not, but around where my ribcage is and across my tummt, i'm getting kind of sharppains not often but it has happened a bit. Probably completely unrelated.. but then again..idk
However anything i say, i automatically know i'm going to get responses that say you're probably pregnant.. just go to the doctors, but we've been ttc for about a year and a half, had a miscarriage last jan. been to the doctors just about every other month since then getting blood tests done. I'm sure they're tired of seeing me lol :) jk
I've taken 2 hpts one yesterday one today and they're both neg.. so with that being said.. how long do you think i should wait to test! i'm almost positive it's a + this time.. i just don't want to be let down... :( advise ladies??
Ok... so my last period was Aug 22nd. I usually ovulate pretty early in my cycle and my husband and I had sex on Aug 29, Aug 30, Sept 1st and Sept 3rd. My cycles are between 30-34 days (I know I ovualte early because of the tests) My breasts started to hurt around Sept 6 and have been hurting ever since (now Sept 19). I experienced some small bleeding on my underwear before I went to bed on Tues Sept 15 which is 25 days after my period and about a week before my period is due so i'm assuming it is implantation bleeding. I woke up the next morning with nothing on my underwear but when I wiped I had some brown discharge. I wore a tampon that day and took it out 7hrs later which had pretty much nothing on it just some brownish pink discharge. I havent bled since.

I'm now on day 29 and I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they are both negative. I have been cramping off and on since the bleeding, have sore boobs, peeing more frequently. I had some water today which made me feel kind of sick afterwards. I feel something is "off" about me...DO YOU THINK I'M PREGNANT????? I hope so!!
so...all of your stories sound so familiar!  i have been trying to get pregnant.  my fiance and i had sex on the 7th, 11th and 14th unprotected.  i decided on the 6th it was time to try.  my period was aug 21st and i usually dont ovulate at normal times.  i just went off birth control for a month now.  i got, on the 15th, some spotting which i was sure was my period.  but then it continued for 4 days and i didnt need a pad or a tampon.  only came out when i wiped.  it was brown and pinkish-red or rust colored.  i usually have pretty normal periods with 2 heavy days in the middle.  i have veint breasts (with veins going thru my nipples), they are tender and keep swelling.  and my stomach feels like it gets more bloated and harder by the day.  lots of heartburn.  but no appetite?  i have taken tests both while i was bleeding and two days after it stopped and they were neg.  i could swear i saw a faint line on 1, but not too sure.  i guess what i am getting at is when is the RIGHT time to take a test or should i just call my dr.?  or would it be too soon for that.  see how confused i am?!?  thank you everyone and good luck to all!  i know how it feels...

p.s.  i forgot to mention i was also treated for a vaginal cyst (right on the inside not the ovaries)  could this screw my body up like this?
well...ive heard that you can in fact get pregnant on your period and pregnancy tests should work about 10-12 days past ovulation...hope this helps!
I am posting to get some info. I have been looking at everyone's posts and I need a couple of questions answered. My bf and I have always had unprotected sex and have yet come up pregnant. I have had a regular period for a few months now though. Last month I had a period around this time. We have had sex about 8 x's this month. About a week ago I had light bleeding after we had sex, only when I wiped and a couple days after that I wiped and the same thing (not during sex though). My sis and I were on the same time last month so I asked when she started and she said last night. I took a test and it said negative today. So what do you guys think? I don't think I am though. Should I test again later or forget about it?
I am also wondering if I'm pregnant.  My period as of today is one week and 2 days late.  The last normal period I had was on Aug. 23.  I took a pregnancy test on Friday morning at about 3:30 a.m. (b/c my husband was about to go to work and I wanted him to be there with me for the results) and it came out negative.  We have been trying to get pregnant since June.  This month except for last week we've had sex 3 days a week.  My periods are usually pretty much on time...a couple of months ago I was a week late but other than that time I've always been on time.  I did have something I think would be considered implantation bleeding for about 2 days last Wed. and Thurs. Sometimes when I would go to the bathroom and wipe one time it was a very light pinkish color and some of the other couple of times it was a light brown color.  After those 2 days it stopped...and no sign of any such thing now.  I have some pregnancy symptoms like my breasts are sore, especially my nipples...they have been for over a week now.  I was cramping slightly for a couple of days the other day but nothing major.  I'm planning on taking another test Wednesday morning when I get up around 8 a.m. or 9 a.m. and see what the test says then.  Either way I'm going to call my doctor that day as well...whether the test comes out positive (which my husband and I do!) or negative (I will then want to know why I missed my period).  I have no reason why I would have missed my period...I haven't been doing anything different and I haven't been even close to being stressed.  So what do ya'll think about this....do you think I'm pregnant or not?  If I'm not why in the world did I not have my period this month??
Does anyone know why I would have three periods within one month? My last one started on Sep. 19. and I had sex on the 27, and 30.  Today I wiped and there was a tinge of blood... Is that implantation? I have looked around and there are things saying it is ovulation, or implantation. I would love to be pregnant.
i had my last MC aug.25-the 30. About 2 weeks ago i started to have spotting or better said i had blood  but only when i whiped in the bathroom. it was like brownish and sumtimes pinkish.it lasted for about a week and 1/2 or 2 but ended like yesterday or the day before that and hasnt came back. i took a HPT and came out negative. how long should i wait??!!! by the way i am prayin' for a lil' critter!!!

<3
Just to let ya'll know what happened with me....I am pregnant!!  Even though my first home pregnancy test came out negative I took another 3 days ago and it was positive.  I went to my doctor and they confirmed I am pregnant!!!  My husband and I are so excited!!  Sooo...good luck to everyone else on here!

To maddie_89...I would wait another week (if you can wait that long) and take another pregnancy test at home.  If it is still negative (or if it is positive) you should call your doctor and they will let you know what is going on.  Hopefully, you'll have good results and you'll be be pregnant!  
awww im happy for u!!! well i took the test like on the 1st but i am a really impatient person. but i will try my hardest to stick to ur suggestion but im not sure i will wait. ive benn TTC for about a little under 2 yrs and my husband is going crazy he said he really really wants a lil one.. but who knows. but i will certainly hope i will get great news.. Thank you for your help!! i really appreciate it...!!

lots of hugs...!!! =]
Hello everyone, im new to this but hopefully you can help me.
My last period was Aug 21-26. Im not sure how many days my cycles are but I never got a period in September ( I always get my period at the end of every month.) but the day my period was supposed to come I lightly spotted brown blood (only when I wiped) for 3 days.  I have taken several pregnancy test and all have been negative. I have awful stomach cramps and when I called my doctor to make a appointment he told me to wait till my yearly an its not until November 21. Could I be testing too early? Has this ever happend to anyone and they were pregnant? Please any advise would help
well i took another HPT today(oct.5) and came out neg. i really dont know what is going on but.i've develpoed weird symptoms.....im starting to be gassy  and every time i lay on my stomach i feel uncomfortable..even on my side i feel like sumthing inside me is heavy..idk its weird....im also really pissy i get mad really mad ( i think my husband would want to leave me) lol he just smiles when i get mad??=\ well i will try to wait till friday and see what happends i will keep updating.....
i had a miscarriage on June 28th. as of today i am 6 days late. my periods are never late. i took a test today and its negative. im sleepy all the time, peeing all the time (got up five times last night) and no morning sickness. i didnt get sick with my son. could the test be wrong? when should i take another one?
okii....as of today(oct 10 ) ive lost 2 lbs in less than a week?? what is going on?
With my first baby, I ovulated on day 14, had implantation bleeding on day 25, tested neg on day 26 and positive on day 28! So I got a positive 3 days after implantation bleeding. Before my positive test, I experienced extreme fatigue, slight nausea and bloating.

Now my baby is 7 months old and I'm breastfeeding and supplementing so my cycle has been unpredictable. My lmp was 9/17 and I had sex 9/27 and that's it. My cycle before this one was 24 days long. If this month is the same, then I am 3 days late. I have been extremely tired, bloated, nauseated, and had spotting yesterday that looked like implantation bleeding. I tested today it was neg. but I am dying to know if I'm pregnant! The spotting only lasted for a few hours yesterday (same as my first preg) and I still haven't seen AF yet today. I just feel it in my gut (I felt it in my gut the first time too) but I guess only time will tell if I really am pregnant... just hate waiting! I will re-test every day till I start my period or get a positive. Dollar Tree has pregnancy tests that detect 25 miu/ml so they are only a dollar and work well. At that price I can afford to test every day. Will keep you posted!
Hi everyone!

So here is my situation if anyone is interested.

My last period came on July 25th. However, my period has always been irregular, but never THIS irregular. It didn't come in August, or September however on October 13th I had a brownish discharge just about all day. And then on the 14th I had some blood but not alot. Every since then I haven't had anything else.  I am wondering if this could have possibly been implantaion bleeding? I mean I've been having various symptoms but I don't count them as real because sometimes I feel like my mind is just playing tricks on me, and trying to make my body believe its feeling something that it isn't. Well anyway I have  a gyn appointment on Monday the 20th and I just wanted anyones oppinion. Oh yes I forgot to add I've taken like 10 hpt already. ALL NEGATIVE. But the last one I took was probably a week and a half ago. I don't want to take another one because everytime I see the "not pregnant" I get disappointed...

Well if anyone has time let me know what they think!

Kristin
Hi. My situation is a little different, well, maybe. My last normal menstrual period was August 22, 2008. I didn't get another one until October 2, that lasted for 4 days. Then I had unprotected sex on the 8th of October and then on the 14 and 15, I had some spotting that was brown/pink, implantation? I have done three hpt and two were slightly positive and one was negative. Now what? I have an appointment to see the OBGYN on Thursday, but I hate the waiting...How long after implantation should I get a positive (a good, dark line) result. With my first two kids, the tests were positive and strong.....
okii, well from my last post i had some symptoms that were weird but have develpoed new ones....mii nipples(srry tmi) are tender but do no hurt...my lower abodomen i getting quite hard just above the pelvic line... yesterday i ate some M&M's at school and were delicious but a few min. later i felt like vomiting...i got my nails done and got home like at 4 or 5 then went to lie down and didnt get up till my husband woke me up(he got home from work @ 10:20 pm) i never have naps...!!! lately ive been eeling rreally tired my back hurts a lil' bit and my abdomen cramps a lil' ..i have not taken another test bu i prolly  will early morning...i will keep updating.....

<3
hey i am now about 9 days late took a hpt and it was neg a few days ago had a little nausia and cramping for the past week and verry tired normaly my cycle lasts between 28 and 30 days ( 9 days late is if i was supost to have a 30 day cycle) is it possible i am pregnant and just tested to early any advice would be awsome
okay i dont know what wrong with me cause i just had my period like a week in half ago and i am geting cramps again but on my lower stomach do you think it implation bleeding oh and i feel like if i was on my period but no bleeding
Some early symptoms to look for would be breast tenderness, maintained high basal temperature if you are keeping track, increased darkness of your nipples, and Chadwick's sign is a blueish tinge to the vagina and cervix. I personally feel really hungry and tired and gassy before ever getting a positive pregnancy test. Good luck for all of you trying to conceive!
Hi again
well  i forgot to say that i do feel my brest hurting my nipples get sensitve  not all the time but the hurt but i dont see any dark ness on them and i still having cramps but no period i think it could be implatiation cramps but how long do they last and i fell blowted really i am worried i want to know what going on with me please help
any updates, i'm in the same boat with most of you!
I went to pee last nite and noticed when wiping there was a light light dab of pink blood on the tp. So that was weird for me. I am due for my period today and it normally it will have a heavy flow. I assumed it was going to get worse. I have been only having bleeding after I go to the B-room. Its pinkish red. My husband and I have been trying to have another child. We had intercourse on all the fertile days and ovulation. I have light cramping and bloating. I am really confused. I don't know if its implantation bleeding or jsut a weird period.. I am going to wait until friday to take a test or to see if its just me being crazy and my period is going to come... SOme nice advice would help ty..
im 18 years old my last period was on the 5th of october 2008 me and my partner are tryin for a baby last saturday or sunday there was sum pink dishacharge in my knickers  and then the other day moday there was a brown bit when i wiped im not due on my peroid until the 2nd of november but i have taken 4 test since we been havin sex and they all been negative this implation bleeding onli happend at the weekend between the 24-26th i have tummy crmaps bn are feeling sick l8 at night and in the morning i am takin folic acid aswell. this bllod has not happend since the wekend could i be  pregnant n how long do you think i should wait until taken another test whwen my period is due 2nd of november sum 1 help me please many thanks kat xx HELP ME PLEASE SOME 1
i got my period when is was supp to come but it was very light pink and it only lasted 3 days.now 9days later i am having a brownish disch. what could this be i have taken 3pergnanty test all came back neg.i have had 2 mis one was my little girl i was 4m and the other one was 3m and it was from a drunk driver hiting us puting me into perlabor please help does it sound like i might be pergnant.
HI. i have always had a pretty regular period. sometimes late, but never early. I am sexually active and my boyfriend and I have unprotected sex usually once or twice a day and I am not on BC. In October, I had my normal period. Then two weeks later,(last Sunday, I think) I started spotting, but it was not normal. Its a brownish color and thick like mucus or something. I have no period symtoms (symptoms), like cramps. I've been very emotional lately though. Im really scared. Could this mean Im pregnant?
Hi. Been out of sorts for the last week and half with symptoms of being pregnant, especially emotional. I cry at a drop of a hat. Had my period on Oct. 7th, finished Oct. 10th, had unprotected sex that night and the next two days. My period doesn't start until Nov. 10th but today, I started what I think is my period. But from what I have read, implantation bleeding occurs a week or so before your regular period starts. Could I be pregnant? Help!
I had my periods on OCT 1st.I am trying for pregnency.I saw sticky brown very light discharge on Nov 4th,and till today i don't see any bleeding.

Please suggest whehter i can go for Pregnecy test or wait for few more days?

Please let me know wheter it is a positive sign for pregnency.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi, I'm not on any bc and my husband and I had sex on oct 26th the 12th dayof my cycle because I was supposed to ovulate on the 27th or the 28th so I was soooo sure I was going to end up pregers,With my other two kids I had sex 2day before I would ovulate and i got pregnant just like that, so anyway I took a blood test on Nov 3rd and it was neg then I took a hpt on Nov 6th and that was neg then another one on Nov 8th Then today again today ( I know 5 test!!!) they were all neg Then I started to bleed alittle today Does anybody think I still could be pregnant?
Hi I'm writting again because its tuesday the 11th, the day i'm due and i'm still not bleeding why?
I've read everyone's posts and you all seem to be having your bleeding for so many days in a row.

I had my period on 28th October which ended on 1st or 2nd November.

i've been having the same sorts of bleeding as everyone has described, but on separate days, i had some 7th November, 10th November and today [12th].

Me and my partner are trying for a baby, but i just wondered if anyone thinks that this could be the implantation bleeding? and how soon would you reccomend taking a test?
Okay. I am  in the same boat as you. i had my last period on october 17th. it lasted til the 24th. Me and my boyfriend had sex from the 28th til november 4th. a few times he pulled out but then there were a few times he didnt. =/

I have felt like i am prego even though its too early for me to have symptoms. well not too early now but when they started. I started spotting yesterday which would make it day 27 of my cycle. i usually have a 31 day cycle from what i have recorded. I tested today and it was negative. I am going to test again on monday. and after that if still nothing.

Some symptoms i have had are gas, metallic taste in my mouth, im always tired, and now spotting. i am nervous either way because my bf still lives in kansas. if i am then i will be happy but if im not then i will get on BC. wish me luck and keep me posted!
well i took a test the day after i posted, 3 actually, 2 cheap ones and an expensive clear blue one and all came back positive.    

However, last night i experienced some heavier bright red blood which filled half a pad and a huge blood clot came out with a small clear sphere thing.

I called the dr and he said get down to accident and emergency as i may be miscarrying.

According to all their urine tests and blood i was still pregnant although my blood count was only 500 so i'm only 2-3 weeks pregnant.
I had an internal check and that didn't show any sign of miscarrying, although i could currently be in the process.

I'm going back to the hospital for more bloods on sunday morning to see if that number has increased, if not, then i know i'm miscarried!

I don't mean to bring a downer on anyone, i just wanted everyone to really get themselves checked out if they're worried
I am suppose to get my period on Friday the 21st. I got my ast period on oct 24th. i am pretty regular. I am on BC but have been taking them all different times of the day. I took a test on Monday and it was negative. I wiped yesterday and noticed light pink blood. So today I wore a tampon and when I removed it I noticed light blood and a stringy red blood. I was planning on taking another test on Friday just to check, that is if I dont get my period. I also missed my pill on Monday and Tuesday, and had sex yesterday and my BF did not pull out. I got pregnant with my now 7 yr old daughter when I had my period. I am nervous and would like to know whats going on. Does anyone have any advice? Usually my period is heavy right from the start. So I am starting to wonder.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last friday november 14th. Its now saturday november 22nd and today when i went pee i noticed a pink/bloody substance when i wiped, now its 515pm and it is still there and a little heavier, not nowhere near the amount of my period though, and i'm not suposed to start my period until the 30th of the month, could i be pregnant?
So confused.  I have been on birthcontrol for 5 years.  Stopped taking pill early mid-cyle on Nov 8, 2008.  Got small period on Nov 10th-13th (only 2 days after stopping the pill). I Have been having sex with husband every other day this whole month.  I never felt like I ovulated since I never experienced physical signs of "clear egg white mucus".  
When I went pee on Nov 27th  I noticed small speckling of light pink dots, and gooey brown mucus the size of pinky nail on my toilet paper then nothing from that day on.  Then I experienced really bad cramping the next night on November 28th only, and nothing since then?
I am expected to get my period on November 7th or 8th.  I took preg test, but it came out negative.  I would love to be preg, but can't standing waiting....
This would be my first period off the pill in 5 years.  Am I preg after just getting off the pill earlier this month?
I am noticing small things like sensitivity to smells, bloating, (no breast soreness)  but I keep thinking that this is suppose to happen a week before I get period?
hi there my period was due on the 4dec but nothing i then had light spotting on the 6dec and then when i went to the loo on the 7dec i did notice some very light pinky/red blood, theres been abit today 8dec but still not enough to use a pad or anything it only comes when i use the loo or somtimes only when i wipe. iv been getting cramps and feeling more hungry and tired, also the week com 24nov i had very bad cramps and lower back pain. could i be pregnant? i have done a test on the 4dec but came back neg.
please help,
ps im always very regular if not a day or 2 early.
I have a question about implantion bleeding. I started my period november 9th. So today is dec.12 and on the 8th (monday) i had light spotting. I figured oh im going to start my period. Well usually it comes in heavy about an hour or so later. well it didnt. then tuesday i spotted a little still. but when i went to the restroom. its stopped wednesday. so i tested. it was negitive. So today i again tested because i still didnt get my regular flow. it was still negative. My question is, was that my period. 2 days of spotting? or was that implantion bleeding. I did some research because i have been keeping track because my husband and i are TTC. and it makes sense to have implantation bleeding. it all adds up. but im only getting sick and headaches. my breasts dont hurt all that bad. but im regular like clock work. its not normal for me to get spotting for 2 days without having a heavy flow. ive been off the depo shot 1 & 8 months. and ive been regular after stopping depo. so im wondering could it be were pregnant. if you know anything about implantation bleeding let me know! Because i believe its implantation bleeding because i never spot. it was just 2 days. so please let me know! thanks.
I started my period November 24, have had unprotect sex and now Dec. 12th i've had 2 days of brownish spotting. I took a pg test about 3 days ago and it was negative. So this is the 19 day and was wondering how long should i wait to take another test. My and my husband have been trying for a while to get pregnant.
i had my period on nov 16 2008 and didnt have one on dec so i did a blood test on the 26 of dec it came back negative but i started to discharge a light pinkish and brown on jan 4 2009 that lasted 3 days i did another test'ept'and was negative. im having some symtoms (symptoms) like peeing alot,constipation,minor cramps,eating alot, lower back pain,irritated and eating whoopers something that i dont like at all. can i be pregnant please answer me back please
I was supposed to have my period on the 5th, never showed.  I had some mild cramping around that time off and on.  On the 8th I had some light spotting (light pink)when I wiped, nothing on my undies.  The next day same thing very little more red in color.  On the third day it was more brown and then it was gone.  I have had symptoms for the past 2 weeks even before my cycle was due.  I have had headaches, heartburn, constipation, my breasts aren't sore but i've noticed the veins are more prominent and so are the little bumps around my nipples.  some days they seem swollen. before my period was due I was hungry all the time and since the spotting I have lost my appitite,.  I dont know if the bleeding was implantaion or not, have never experienced this with my other pregnancys.  You would think I would know my body by now.  Every once in awhile I get mild cramps  through the day, not even like premenstral lighter.  I still feel bloated this started a week before my cycle was due all these symptoms.  My sense of taste is even off and i feel out of balance sometimes especially if I get up to quick.  I dont know if the spotting I had was a wierd little cycle accompanied by all these symptoms which are still here or if it was actually implantation bleeding.  I stopped on sunday morning totally, I did a home prego test on Tuesday and it was neg.  I did another one this morning and it was negative, how many days after implantation should I test and how many days does it take for the implantation to be complete, as soon as the spotting stops or does it take longer?.  
I forgot to mention, last night when i was laying down watching TV, I felt a fluttering sensation in my abdomen for about 3 seconds.  What is that all about?  If I am pregnant it would only be the size of a pea if that, so what would cause that feeling, it felt like an eye twitch feels, wierd, but not uncomfortable in any way. Anyone felt that in very early stages?  I know it wasnt gas trust me I know what that feels like,.
What ever happened I experiencing the same thing??
hello girls, just wondering if i'm pregnant as i supposed 2 hv my period on 27th Jan 09 but then i've got spotting on and off till today 30st Jan..i did test by using a few hpt's but then all came up negative..i've got lower back pain, lose of appetite n slight nausea..pls help...tq

Hi Everyone,

I'm freaking out. I've been "feeling pregnant" for about 10 days now... Nausea, can't stay awake, swollen breasts, late period. But last night I started cramping and I was bleeding pink for about 12 hours. In that time the cramps were worse than I've ever felt with my period. Woke up this morning and there's no sign of anything. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative, 1 about a week ago (too early) and one yesterday in the a.m. before any sign of cramps or bleeding even started. Has anyone had similar symptoms, and should I re test??
has anyone actually ever found out if they were pregnant or not   for 3 weeks now i have been getting negative hpt and blood work 3 of each all negative now i had my period on time but this was no period usually im really heavy n all the nasty business but this one was only 3 days and very watery and bright red i spotted for 2 days a pinkish colour before that happened and then 2 days after the bleeding was finsihed i had a spot of borwnish again my breast were so sore but now there sore if touched and feel huge and heavy but my nipples have streatched right out and my stomach feels so awarked inside like a lieft side pain so i have an ultrasound on the 25 crossing my fingers
Me and My husband are trying to have baby.we had sex during most fertile days.I started feeling as if i am pregnant from my symptoms like sore breast (which was off and on sore),extreame fatigue,bloating ,mild headaces. My period was due on 02/23.My cycle is quite regular but  i noticed blood on 02/20.i started bleeding .For me , it was like my  monthly cycle but the thing is that blood looks like either pinkish or brownish to me.And blood oozes out very slowly except for intial few hours Even I spotted on 02/23. I don't know wheather it was my regular cycle or it was my implantation bleeding.And when should I take HPTest.  please help me
I've been feeling bloated, sleepy and lower back pain.Last light i came home i had light pinkish when i wipe my self. So i Don't know if i am pregnant or not. This pinkish has never happen to me before its all new to me. Crossing my fingers i am.
Man I could swear that I am pregnant...all the symptoms in the world plus a womans intuition...but this morning (3-4 days before AF is due) I started bleeding.  Scared me really...it's not heavy like it usually is and the cramps are there, but not nearly as bad as usual.  I am gonna get a hpt tonight and just see.  I'd go to the doc. for blood test, but I've heard they don't want to do them if you are bleeding any.  We'll see tonight I suppose.  Crossing my fingers as well :)
The first day of my last period was Jan 27th and have been having intercourse with my bf for almost everyday last February. I did not have my period last month (Feb) but I bled last March 2nd. It's not the usual heavy period and it lasted for 4 days. I only use pantiliner instead of the usual pad. It started out as brown then turned light pink then reddish in color sometimes with blood clot when I pee. My boobs got sore a couple days before the bleeding started and now it's gone. I have started gaining weight and have felt always kind of tired although I can't really say for sure if that's a sign I am pregnant. I haven't taken a home PT yet. I am scared and excited at the same time. I feel that I might be pregnant this time but cannot say for sure yet.
I'm reading through all of these and I think maybe we all have so much in common!!
Ok, so my last period was January 29th-February 4th. It was like my usual periods, it was a cpl days early but that's the only odd thing. On the 21st of February, my bf and I were having sex, and when we were finshed, there was alot of blood, but when I put a tampon in just a small, small amount of blood stuck. Same thing the next night, and the night after only a tiny tiny amount of blood was there. I would wear a tampon but nothing stuck to it, so I stopped. Now starting February 2nd, I wiped and a small amount of pink blood appeared. I had cramping that I easily cured with advil, and my periods are horribly heavy and the cramps are not ever cured by advil, Ill say that much. The spotting had lasted only a couple days, ending yesterday. The tampon would have a small amount of either pink or brown "blood" and it was a light tampon. This would have essentially been around the time I was due for a period, but was definatly not a period. Could it be implantation bleeding? I have taken two HPT's, both negative, but I think I MAY have seen a faint line on the test today, but it was very very faint, and could arguably not be there. I am having some cramping still, today I was dizzy and VERY VERY VERY VERY tired. I have been tired leading up to now, but not as tired as I am today. I think my nipples MAY be changing a bit, but I am not sure if its me or if its really there. I cant shake the feeling that I am pregnant, but I am so confused!!! I got blood work done on March 6th, and have an appointment Monday with my doctor. Would that have been too early to show up in my blood if I were pregnant? I am sooo anxious and so confused all at once!! Could that have been implantation bleeding? How long should I wait to take another HPT? Has anyone experienced these symptoms? Im trying to think if I left anything out but I dont think so...HELP PLEASE!!!
I had not had a period for 3 mths and my periods had kinda of been normal. I finally got a period on Jan 24 which lasted til Jan 31 I had not had sex in about a year and half(disilluisioned b/c i wasnt getting preg) n e wayz I had sex with my partner on Feb 4.  I started feeling alittle nauseated about 2 weeks after and for the last week or so i've been feeling real bloated, with really bad headaches, tired, and still feel nausea. Yesterday(sunday) I had real bad cramps and the night before I had a small clot of blood when i wiped and had like a light brownish discharge three times since then, but only when I wipe. What is it? I am scared of taking a test because i've had been trying for awhile to get pregnant before my yr and half dry run.
Deb
Implantation bleeding is vaginal discharge that usually contains small amount of pinkish or brownish blood. Only about a third of all pregnant women experience this implantation bleeding. You could suspect it is implantation bleeding if it occurs a bit earlier than expected, if it were scanty, spotty, pinkish and not red and heavy like a period. If your bleeding does not follow the normal pattern of a period it is probably implantation bleeding and not period.

There is often the feeling that it is a period with light cramps and bloating, but the bleeding is shorter, lighter and simply not normal. If a woman is usually regular, and now all of a sudden develops this type of early spotting, and of course is at risk for a pregnancy, conception is recommended. Each woman should understand that implantation bleeding occurs during implantation of the egg cell. It occurs towards the end of implantation process. Trophoblast is a highly specialized tissue, which develops from the fertilized egg and surrounds the egg. It attaches the egg to the endometrium and as it is continuously growing it invades the endometrium, so as it eats its way into the endometrium it pulls the egg into the endometrium. The trophoblast also invades the mothers blood vessels and divert her blood to cavities inside the trophoblast. These cavities are than filled by maternal blood becoming blood lakes, and most of these lakes are connected. The trophoblast on the outer surface of the egg are thinner and slower growing but also contains cavities that are connected to other deeper cavities. Some of these outer cavities communicate or open into uterine cavity. Blood that leaks from these cavities are causing implantation bleeding, and it occurs shortly before the egg is completely implanted and completely covered with endometrium. Typical implantation bleeding occurs about four weeks after the last menstrual period, it is usually less and darker than the person’s normal menstruation. The diagnosis of typical implantation bleeding is made in retrospect and duration of the pregnancy is four weeks more than expected, because commonly, the last period recorded by the patient was the implantation bleeding and not her last menstruation. Implantation bleeding has no adverse effects on a pregnancy, although some experts doubt the existence of implantation bleeding . If you search for implantation bleeding you will come across sites that doubt if it ever occurs, but the fact is that some women, about 1%-2%, has a bleeding about four weeks after the last menstrual period with a pregnancy duration four weeks longer than expected.

This is what it says on ther Internet about implantation bleeding...... The above and this one.

What does implantation bleeding or spotting look like?
Implantation bleeding, also called implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge.

Implantation bleeding or menstrual period?
Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts off light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy.

I am new to this site.I got my period on Feb 1st. My husband and I had sex on Feb 20th the the whole week I was suppose to get my period I just kept feeling like I was going to get it but it never came. Then on March 8th (5 weeks after my last cycle) a week late I spotted all day then the next 3 days was if I had my period but not nearly as heavy as usual and very bad lower back pain the first day and my legs ached but I usually am dying with cramps and they were extremely mild except for my lower back. The last test I took was on mar 7th and it was negative. I have been extremely gassy and peeing frequently which are really my only out of the norm symptoms. Nausous and headaches but I have those all the time. And I take naps all the time so tiredness..yes but its normal as well. I really want to be pregnant and have been having fun with the idea telling my husband I can't do certain things cause I have to put my feet up and rest. And as I have been enjoying that completely I don't even know if I really am. Ive never been pregnant before so before I spend any more money on tests I figured I would see if anyone else had any of these symptoms or if my husband and I should just keep trying??
IS YOUR CYCLE'S NORMAL, LIKE EVERY 28 DAYS FROM YOUR PERIOD? ARE YOU STILL SPOTTING? IMPLANTATION BLEEDING USUALLY LAST FOR 2-3 DAYS. AND DEPENDING ON YOU BODY AFTER IMPLANTATION BLEEDING STOPS, SOME GET A BFP A DAY LATER AND SOME GET IT DAY'S LATER. DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH HCG YOU BODY GIVE'S OFF. I HAD MY SPOTTING MONDAY AND GOT A REALLY FAINT TODAY, SO I KNOW I HAVE HAD ALOT OF FALSE NEG, BUT IM HOPING LIKE YOU ARE, I LOVE THE ATTENTION I GET FROM MY HUSBAND WHEN I WAS PREG WITH MY LAST CHILD. SO I KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT. GOOD LUCK!!!!
I have really irregular periods....there isn't any pattern in between them though. My last period was Feb. 5th and it ended on the 10th. Well, for the past couple weeks I've had symptoms of pregnancy....my breasts have increased tremendously in size, I get a little queasy, I've put on weight, I get headaches, constipation, and on the 10th I started a light bleeding......well, it lasted for 4 days which is normal for implantation bleeding. However this was nothing like my average period so I don't think that was it. The last pregnancy test that I took was 2 days ago and it turned out negative. How long after implantation bleeding occurs should I take another hpt?
yeah my cycles are usually pretty regular every 28 to 30 days.
I had my last period on March 9th to the 13th.  I had sex (confom) on the 14th and 15th with my boyfriend. On the 16th I noticed a very light pink/brown color in my underwear however it was only a small amount. Again, it was there on the 17th.  I took a Home Preg Test and it said that I was not pregnant. Do you think that this was just some left over fluid from my period?
Thanks and hope to hear back
I personally have had that happen and it be a little bit of spotting from my period, but you never really can tell. It's a posibility of either situation. It could be from your period but it could be implantation bleeding. Everyones bodys are different. I would wait about 2 weeks and then test. By then you'll know for sure. I hope I helped.....I wouldn't get stressed yet. I just figured I'd answer your question since nobody on this forum seems to know how to respond.
I was wondering....if i started having unprotected sex about 9 days ago, and today i had light spotting (period not due for another 11 days ish..) could this be implantation bleeding? And if it is, would it be too soon to get a accurate result with a home pregnancy test?
My Situation sounds all so familiar to all of yours. Except I had a m/c Feb 17th, It has been almost 5 weeks since that, Yesterday March 22nd, I started to spot, so i was like ok I am getting my period, my fiance and i had intercourse cause it was nothing much just a pink pink when i went to the bathroom. After intercourse it was more red and more of it. So i thought FOR SURE this is my period. Now over the past week I have been tired, my boobs have been sore, i been getting slight headaches. Today however when i thought i would wake up and have a/f, there was nothing. Not even a pink tinge when i wiped. All day i felt like i would be getting my period, but still nothing. I am SO Confused. I took a hpt. It was negative. I know wait a couple days then test again especially if a/f did not come. Does anyone acutally know how long to wait to test?? I mean can i test in 2 days, 5 days what. I am so frustrated. I Mean i do want to be pregnant again so bad. but i did just get over my m/c and could it really happen so fast?
Hi, I'm new here but have read all the posts,  I have the same exact issues its nice 2 know that I'm not the only one who wakes up everymorning hoping that today will be the day the test is positive. I have pcos I am 30 years old and benn trying 2 get pregnant for 2 years now. . In dec I started a period that lasted 54 days :(  it was horrible, the dr said my uterus lining was really thick. I took clomid this month and my period was 14 days long, I ovulated before my period was over, and now I'm spotting, my period isn't due for 7 more days, but I think it may be implantation bleeding. I am hoping it is. I couldn't take another long period. Iv been taking hcg tests everyday.  I got them off ebay 50 tests for only $17 great deal.... unless they aren't working since they are all negitive.  I have an ultrasound tomorrow 2 check my lining, does anyyone know when an ultrasound can show pregnancy??  How early it can be detected using an ultrasound? Or if I should ask 4 a blood test, or just be patient (yeah right) and wait another week. ?
Good luck 2 all lots of. Baby dust!!  :)  
Okay so March 16 was my last day on birthcontrol, i went off it 2 days into a new pack. Sinse then my boyfriend and i have had a lot of sex. Its been a week now and i have had headaches, back pains and sensitivity to the smell of smoke. Also on Sunday i noticed that when i went to the bathroom, there was some blood, but after that, i didn't get anymore. Could this be implantation bleeding already? I took a test yesterday, being too excited, knowing that if pregnant it would only be a week or so, but i was too excited. Of course it came back negative, good thing i bought a pack of 2 tests. I bought the first response early results, if i were still on birth control, my period would be expected around April 5th. When could i take the test the soonest and have accurate results?
okayyyy...well i need to know something.
well my last pd was on Feb. 21 2009 and ended on the 24th and i was actually supposed to start this month on the 21 too because i'm always on time or maybe a little later since february only has 28 days IDK.
well i also had unprotected sex and my bf did not pull out (this was on march 7) well we also had unprotected sex again on the 20 and 21st and AGAIN did NOT pull out :| ughhhh well i never started until today...
well its real light red/pink bleeding...so idk if this could possibly be implantation bleeding??? i really dont know....i took a test the other day and it said negative but i've been extremely tired and bloated for the past 2 weeks, my boobs aren't sore or tender but my back has BEEN
killlllling me and the smell of cigarette smoke realllyyyy nauseates me
BADDDD when at first i was actually okay with the smell before....
idkkkk....i calculated my ovulation and i saw that when i had sex on the 7th of march, that was a day that i was ovulating so idk if i could be pg
from around that time or if i got pg the day i think i was supposed to
start or the day after.....i know you all are just probably going to say that
i should wait to take another test but i just really need some opinions on what you all think.
thank you :)
and i have some slight cramping right now
I have done a lot of reading and have read that implantation bleeding occurs 5-11 days after conception (not always the day you had sex) ALSO its a pinkish color, i had the exact same thing, as for killer backaches, cramps and nausea to smoke, i  have all the same things, my brothers gf had all of that too, yesterday there was a small amount of brownish blood, she said thats also normal, its just old blood, chances are, without birthcontrol and without pulling out, you may just have yourself a baby too.

All of your symptoms are symptoms of pregnancy, but as you said, the best advice is just wait it out, i know, it ***** a lot, the whole waiting procsess, good luck!!
lol...yea i think i have myself a baby too :|
i'll just wait until after i'm done bleeding to take a test...maybe even like a week or 2...
and if i am having implantation bleeding....can cramps occur??
because i'm having the menstrual like symptoms
-bleeding
-cramping
-bloating
well i've been bloated lol
and thanks a lot hun:)
I've read that many women mistake the symptoms for the start of their period. Last weekend i started cramping, especially after sex, sunday i had light spotting, and my period isn't expected, Monday my test said negative, i think that was way too soon, I wanted to wait till next Friday for another test but my bf wants me to try tonight. Keep me informed on your testing!
I feel so stupid. I stopped keeping track of my cycles and only know when it's coming because I get really horny and really hungry the week before. That was about a week and a half ago. My bf and I had unprotected sex. It was only once this month and though I know it's still possible, he pulled out before ejaculating. Yesterday I started to bleed. It was very light but it usually is within the first few hours. I normally get TERRIBLE cramps the first day and haven't gotten anything. Now today I've barely bled at all which is odd since I'm usually very heavy. After only a week I figure it's WAY too early to find out but I wanted to know if I should check anyway.
wellll i figured that i wasn't pregnant...i still took a test and nothing...
well as of last nite...i'm spotting...whhhattt theeeee freaakkkkk.
so i'm going to walmart today to buy another test..
i just woke up and feel extremely nauseated but i think its just my nerves lol.
i was freaking out.. i called the "baby daddy" ha lastnite because recently we recently
just broke up :| so he's freaking out too so that's another problem..
soo yea it's been about 2 weeks after my "period"...any suggestions??
could i beee?? :|
So this is my story my last period was Jan 16. Then on March 9 took a hpt and found out that i was pregnant. Blood test showed that same day that I was having a misscariage my hcg levels were very low ( only 38). Sure enough the next day started bleeding like crazy.. It only went on for 5 day not to bad..The symptoms of pregnancy went away and everyting, i felt good. Then on march 28th my friends got married things got crazy that night and my husband and i had unprotected sex..I was supposed to wait like 2 month to start trying again.. Then it was like almost insitnley the symptoms were back.. I am soo tired all the time, dizzy and some time sick to my stomach..Went to the docs on April the 8 he was worried that there was some stuff still left inside, so I went for an ultrasound on april 10th and that showed nothing..Blood work has not come back yet..But yesturday night april 10th the same day after the ultrasound I had a little brownish blood when I whipped. Which never happens went my period comes.. But still no period. I have been having some backachs and I wouldn't call them cramps but it feels like i have been doing sit ups all day.. When i go to sit up the pelvic area is very sore, kinda achey (achy)..Do you think that I could be pregnant???And is the spotting that i notice when i go to the bathroom implantaion bleeding possibly??? never had that with the first pregnancy..or i never had the lower pelvic tenderness..
My period was due on the 7th and on the friday the 10th I started bleeding like normal but then on sunday night nothing. Then Monday afternoon I had a little light pink bleeding for about half an hour then nothing since then. Today is tuesday afternoon and i went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had a clear stringy discharge with a few spots of blood in it.  Did I have a period or something else.  Any help or comments would be really appreciated.  Thanks.
hmm well maybe you just need to wait a while and see what happens....
it's already going to be a month since i "started" so i'm just waiting for my pd to come
around..i took a test a while back and it was neg. but i just feel so wierd...like i just got a bladder infection too..and 3 out of 4 women can get bladder infections during early pregnancy.so i'm still freaking out..and i've been tired & moody & my back still hurts...
idk.....i get cramps occasionally too...so i'm just going to wait and see if i start my pd.
its just wierd because my friends mom had been taking pg tests and they all came back
negative, so then she had some blood work and it turned out that she was, indeed, pregnant..so idk. but goodluck:)
i was pregnant and had a  missed misscarriage didnt bleed til over a week after finding out i'd lost my baby had unprotected sex 7 days after my miscarraige (miscarriage) 8 days after havin unprotected sex i started spotting light brown not enough to were a pad only lasted 3 days nipples gettin darker and shattered constantly what u think people do u think i am does anyone no how soon i can test x
This is the most comforting answer I found online. I am experiencing the same thing as everyone else on this post...hope it helps...

Implantation bleeding is a pink or brown vaginal discharge that generally occurs six to 12 days after ovulation and fertilization. Most women do not experience implantation bleeding, and doctors suggest that just 1/3 pregnant women will report any such discharge at or around the time they find out they are pregnant. The discharge occurs when the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, which is why it is referred to as implantation bleeding. Usually, you can test for pregnancy and get an accurate result right around the time that you experience implantation bleeding.

Many women get scared when they see implantation bleeding or assume that they must not be pregnant because it looks like blood. Cramping, backache, or increased bleeding does not usually accompany implantation bleeding. For most women, implantation bleeding is simply a bit of brown or pink colored discharge mixed in with a clear discharge. If you have already confirmed your pregnancy and it is more than 10 days since fertilization, you probably will not see the implantation bleeding, so if you see blood you should call your doctor and follow his or her instructions carefully as you could be experiencing a miscarriage.

If you do believe you are experiencing implantation bleeding, you can go ahead and test for pregnancy like you normally would. Many women assume that the blood will flaw the results of a standard home pregnancy test, but this is not the case. It doesn’t really matter what you test with a home pregnancy test, if there is hCG, which is the pregnancy hormone, then the test will come back positive. If there is not hCG present in the urine, it will come back negative. Because your urine and the bloody discharge come from different parts of the body, the small amount of implantation bleeding will not skew the results of your test. If for some reason the test is negative but you do not continue to bleed as you would with your period, test in 2-3 days to give you body time to produce the hCG. If you still have not started your period within a week and you do not get a positive test result, you may want to contact your doctor and ask her how you should proceed as he or she may want you to have a blood test done to determine if you are pregnant.

Luckily, because most women do not experience implantation bleeding, there is no need to concern yourself with this. If you are worried that you did not experience this bleeding because your friend did, don’t assume that there is something wrong with your pregnancy. Whether or not a woman experiences implantation bleeding doesn’t seem to affect the outcome or overall health of a pregnancy, so as long as the bleeding is just a little bit or you don’t bleed at all, implantation bleeding need not be a concern to you!

NOW MY STORY...
Hopefully this helps....I started this two days before my period...I had light bleeding for two days than none at all for a day and half, now its starting again very light...took test it was negative...dont even need a pad or tampon, going to the doc on monday I will try to update to let everyone know what I find out...sounds like implantation bleeding to me but we will see...  
ok OMG what the hell is your problem.....there is really no reason to talk to someone just trying to get advice like that...I mean what the hell! The whole reason for this site it so people can get advice about things they do not know about. And your info on implantation bleeding being very rare is ****.....because 1 in every 3 pregnant women is not very rare at all especially when there are aprox. 6.4 women get pregnant each year! So get your facts straight before you go off on someone for being wrong. I am a gynecologist and I know what I am talking about. Also Implantation bleeding can be different for different women, and I have seen some women have implantation for 1 to 3 days some 5 to 7 days and some 7- 14 days so hmm... wrong again honey. Now for an answer to some of you girls and womens questions first off most of the time implantation bleeding will be light and a pinkish brownish color but it can be red like a normal period and even some women can have heavy bleeding and it will usually come around 2 weeks after your period, now for women with abnormal periods it may be some what different but the whole point is if it is lighter than normal and you feel different or you have pregnancy symptoms you should take a pregnancy test about 2 weeks after the abnormal bleeding if the test is negative then wait to see if you start bleeding again shortly after if you do not then go have a blood test to check progesterone levels or even if you do begin to bleed again but you still feel like you may be pregnant then it still would not hurt to have a blood test anyways women can also have a normal period while pregnant. As you can things vary for every women so you just have to learn your own body and always test just know its always best to wait about 2 weeks after implantation bleeding to test and aprox. 4 -5 weeks after possible conception. If anyone else has any questions feel free to ask me I don't mind answering questions I am currently out of work on caring for my newborn now and don't worry ladies I will not charge like this site does. So feel free to send any questions to me on here
I am 20 and I am getting married in 2 weeks!! I have been trying to get pregnant for a month and a half!! Earlier I bled very little after having sex. I am suppossed to be starting today but no signs! I have been sick and extremely sleepy! In all I have all the symptoms! I just need some help to understabd all of this!!  My fiance is so excited and I don't want to get his hopes up!! I hate crushing his feelings! He is 25 and ready to be a daddy!! Advice would be greatly appreciated!! Good luck to all of you!!! Having a baby is such a blessing!!
I posted earlier about how I thought I was going through implantation bleeding and that I would be going to the doctor on monday.... heres what happened.... I told the doctor about my extremly light period and that I actually felt preety good through the experience(I tend to have bad cramps while on my period) at this point I had no positive pregnancy test and let him know that as well, he did a ultra sound to confirm that....no baby =(  He was concerned though, because he beleived I did not ovulate this last month and that the light bleeding was due to that fact. I dont know the exact reason for the bleeding but he explained that if your hormones are out of wack it can cause you to not ovulate at all and sometimes you will have bleeding that resembles implantation bleeding, like me. I do not know for absoult sure that my hormones are off but I will find out this Monday. I had no signs of pregnancy at all ( i couldn't even try to imagine them...ha ha... I felt to good...dang!). Hopefully this helps someone out there, now if my story souds like yours my advice would be to ask your doctor to check your hormone levels. Now I have a question does anyone out there now why your hormone levels change...is it stress? can it be serious...? Just wondering...Maybe MrSVinCenT09 if you see this and know you could write a post...Thanks  
I read throught this post and did not understand all of the abreviations (i have never sent a text message in my life so I am kind of a dummy in that way) if anyone could take time to just fill me that would be great!
Here goes ~ Yesterday, 5 days before my period was due and 8 days after I ovulated, I stated to bleed lightly and today it's become quite heavy.

My fiancé and I are trying to conceive with our second child and I have had a lot of the classic signs of pregnancy (sore breasts, lower backache, abdominal cramping, a few bouts of nausea, increased appetite and being quite tearful for no real reason.)

I did an early test the day before I started to bleed as I was expecting implantation, but it was negative. I am worried because with my first pregnancy I bled at 8 1/2 weeks and lost my son's twin.

In 2 days I'm seeing my doctor. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I am pregnant, I certainly feel pregnant. It's extremely odd for me to have an early period, which is why I'm hoping for a heavy implantation bleed, but I have this awful feeling that it might be an early miscarriage. Any thoughts?
Unfortunately I'm having an early miscarriage. Last night we went to A & E and after an internal we were told I was miscarrying. We're devastated. The doctor advised me to keep my appointment with my local doctor tomorrow and wait until I've had a natural period before we start to try again.

My heart goes out to everyone who's trying to conceive, I wish you all the very best x x x
I found out a few days ago that my hormones are lower than where they shoud be. I posted earlier that I would let everyone know for sure. My doctor also found some cysts on my ovary so thats fun! This past cycle I have felt really moody, discharging more than usual, and very fatigued. I know for a fact I am not pregnant so I have come to a conclusion that it has to do with my hormones being off. Hope this helps someone out there that may be feeling like me.
P.S. I thought I might add that I am 26 years old and already have a child. I never would have thought that my hormones would be off because it kind of sounds like something my mother would go through, not me. Even when you google the symptoms I have been having menopause pops up all over the place so it kinda makes you think it could not be the case because you are so young. I have been to doctor after doctor for six years and finally they found this hormone problem. I am not excited about it but its nice to know that I am not crazy!
Can anyone help me?  I had intercourse with my husband on May 3rd, the next day I had my Implanon removed. My LMP was April 11th.  Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?  Had 2 negative pregnancy tests this week. Not sure what I should do next. We want to be pregnant but are impatient as to waiting to take another HPT.  Please help!  Thanking you in advance.
every month for the last four months when my period has been due I have only been getting spotting and it lasts for 3 or less days.....I'm only 23, this month my period was a week late and the spotting has been even lighter than all the others. My cervix is high and soft.....but I'm spotting.......what does this mean? Please someone respond I'm really getting worried about what is happening! Thank you everyone who takes the time to read this!
Are you trying to get pregnant? Have you taken a test? Thats were I would start. I am no expert but from what I hear and read you could bleed through a pregnancy. If you read my post earlier I kind of had a sudden change in my (normally) very normal cycle and I am pretty young too. If its not pregnancy I would check your hormones and get an ultrasound done on your ovaries. After talking to my doctor he tells me cysts (which I always had even when I was younger) can suddenly interfere with your ovaries production of either too much of a certain hormone that makes it so you do not ovulate, or too little of a certain hormone. I not sure which one it is. If your trying to get pregnant obviously you have to ovulate so it can be very frustrating especially when you don't know whats going on with your body and the bleeding resembles implantation bleeding. This is what happened to me! I have a little guy and I easily got pregnant with him so to have it change suddenly and be faced with possible infertility is not what I expected. I hope everything works out for you.
I am starting to feel crazy beleiving I am pregnant after several negative urine tests.  I started to feel pregnancy symptoms 9 days before my period such as tender, swollen breasts, mood swings, tiredness, and bouts of nausea.  I spotted light brownish pinkinsh a few days before my period which turned into bright red bleeding.  The bleeding was moderate to heavy for two days.  I never bleed bright red like this.  This is the third day of bleeding which seems about to stop.  My breasts are no longer tender, but are still very swollen.  They seem larger than they have ever been.  All my pregnancy tests have come back negative.  I actually have my yearly appointment this Friday and will talk to the doctor about this, but am just wondering if anyone has experinced anything similar.
okay its like this, i have sex regularly like maybe everyother two days or so. okay well my last period was about 3 or almost 4 weeks ago, im supposed to be starting my period this week comin up.. well this past sunday i took a pregnancy test and it was postitive but one of the lines was veryy faint & then after a few mins just disapeared. ive been feelin nauseated, had headaches, cramping, and more symptoms than that. anyways, the day after i took the pregnancy test i started bleeding, but my period isnt due for another week so im wonderin if this bleeding is implantation bleeding. its been from light to kinda heavy & ive had it for three days but it looks like its ending soon. soo what do yall think? im pregnant or not? i plan to take another test in a few days but i just want a few opinions on whether yall think im prego or not.
thanks for takin tha time to read :)
i have a nursing almost 6 month old and no for a fact i ovulated exactly 14 days ago..however, i also had a period about three days after i ovulated..we also had sex on the day i ovulated..i have had some spotting and back pain.  Could this be my period or inplantation (implantation)?  Anyone have any suggestions?  I also took a pregnancy test and it came back negative.  How much longer should i wait to retest?
Let me give you a quick history about myself. I found out on 2/15/09 i was pregnant, as i had my period last on 01/13/09. Wen to my dr's on 03/20/09 to hear the babys heartbeat. Couldn't find it so sent me for an utlrasound and found out i was miscarriaging but not yet bleeding.  I was devastated. Had a DNC on 03/24/09. I had my period on 04/20/09, and then had it on 05/16/09. Now starting yesterd 05/31/09 i have had light, watery bleeding when i wipe, but i'm not due. Could this be implantaion bleeding? Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are at the moment trying to conceive again.
Im trying to conceive for more than 1 year. Im having PCOS bcoz of that my LH level is high. Doctor gave medicine and I ovulated. There were more than 10 eggs in that 2 were big in size.

My last period was on May 4th.  This month I got 4 days before itself (may 31). Bleeding is less while compare to my regular period. Today I noticed the blood was in brown color.

I ovulated around May 10 and 11.

Is there any chance of pregnancy?? This bleeding can be implantation bleeding….

Please advice…

I have polycystic ovaries and have been trying to conceive for almost 7 months. I experienced what I thought to be implantation bleeding on the 5th of June. It lasted for 4 days. I had never heard of it before. It was a brown and then pink mucousy discharge that was never heavy enough to need a pad, I just saw it when I wiped. It really freaked me out because I'd never had a period like that. It had been over 50 days since my last period. I then went online and found out about implantation bleeding by typing in my symptoms. I was so excited that I might be pregnant. I just took the test today, 2 weeks after the bleeding started and it is negative. I could have sworn that I was pregnant. My mom also had this bleeding right before she conceived, and I didn't know about it until I told her my symptoms. Could I still possibly be pregnant? I want a baby so much and it breaks my heart (again) to realize that I might have been wrong. Should I go for a blood test or wait another couple of weeks?
My boyfriend and I are trying to concieve (conceive) and have had sex every day this month. I ovulated the 10th and wasn't due for my period until the 24th, but started bleeding today (4 days early) which started light, got just a bit heavier and now very light, to the point I only see bright blood when I wipe and little on my pad. My periods are usually really heavy as the time goes on and lasts 4-5 days. I took a test which was negative, but think I may still be pregnant because my period isn't usually like this. Does anyone have any insight on this or went through something similar?
I am always regular, and im not on bc. I never have sore breasts before period or anytime.  But this month they have been really sore for 8 days now, a week before i started, and now still (one day into period or implantation...not sure)? Dark and heavy like normal but now very slow...ne thoughts y my breasts would hurt so bad this time and never before? They feel super heavy and hurt bad even when i walk....?
I posted in this link about a month ago, because I wasn't sure if I was experiencing implantation bleeding. I had taken 2 pregnancy tests 3 weeks after the bleeding and both were negative. I went in for a routine doctor's visit this week and she called two days ago to tell me that I am now almost 7 weeks pregnant. I just wanted to let you all know so that you wouldn't discount being pregnant when you think you've experienced implantation bleeding and you get a negative test.
Congratulations, so happy for you!! gives me hope. Im late 2 days for my period and i tested the day i was due and got a negative, just waiitng  to see what happens.
So....I have had irregular periods for 4 years now [since my first son was born] and I think I am experiencing implantation bleeding. My LMP started June 10 ended the 14th. Before that, it was May 4-8 [so not regular cycle]. Today I started spotting sooooo light, no need for a pad or anything, just when I use the restroom. Is it possible that because I can't pin point my period date that I was assuming I was 10 days late but started O'ing later and I am indeed preggo? When is a good time to take a test??? Oh, and I have been having cramps on the lower left side and lower back pain. I don't cramp...ever... We have been ttc#3 for about 3 months now. Thanks!
Ok...here's my story....I got pregnant in April and carried it until June 10. I went in for my 8 week check-up and of course to hear the heartbeat for the first time. But there was no heartbeat, it appeared the baby had stopped growing at 6 wks 5days. So, I had a D&C later that same evening (June 10,2009). After the d&c I bled lightly for 5 days. I was told by my Dr. that intercourse could presume after I stopped bleeding, so of course I did. My husband and I have been trying since June 17 but it's been like 45 days now and I've not had a period. However, on July 23 I started slightly cramping, then on the 24th I still cramped some (not bad) but it was accompanied by brown looking discharge only when I wipe. This discharge is still continuing on the 26th but it's mainly still when I wipe. Would this be considered as my  1st period after the d&c or do ya think it may be another pregnancy. I've not contacted my Dr. yet because it's the weekend...but I plan to at the beginning of the week. What do you all think?
my last period was on 3rd of July ending on the 10th. I had slight spotting on the 20th till 21st July. and my period should be visting me now on 7th Aug. I feel like running out and grabbing a test but i know i wont get an accurate result so im waiting now till 31st July, I will take my first test then. I will also take a test again if i miss my period on the 7th or 8th Aug. i seem to be having a few symptoms like nausea, sickness at night, tired all the time, cramps and alsorts of others too.

this will be my #2, wish me luck as i am wanting now!! gud luck to you all. SY
It might not be a period.It could she be leftover from your DNC. Brownish blood usually means old blood..
my last pd was on the 21 of july, my boobs have gotten firmer and they hurt, i have thrown up a few times,i have been sleeping allot and i cant get any thing done and today i started to bleed very lightly when i go to the bath room, i took a hpt today and it was neg. should i what and take another tast until after i stop bleeding, i really wont to be pg..... my pd are not regulator.... i  thank it is weird i just fill deferent  and my boobs are getting big and i never have had big boobs in my life!

i will be back when i tast agin  
Hi all, I saw alot of you had concerns about implantation bleeding. I'm just gonna post what happened to me,maybe it'll help someone.

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for two months.My cycle is a little irregular,usually around the first or last of the months.So anyways around the 15th (don't remember the exact date) of july,I started to bleed a bit when I wiped. It was mostly brown with some red. It went on for about 3 days. A day after the bleeding stopped,I took a very cheap pregnancy test right when I woke up. To my suprise it was positive! Yes,positive,only a day after the bleeding stopped. It was very surprising because it was the type of test that can't pick it up a week earlier before your missed period. Also,my period wasn't due for two weeks! So yeah. Either we got really lucky and got a positive right after implantation or I was already pregnant from last month but had my period anyways. I had a blood test the next day and that was positive to. So I'm probably 4-7 weeks.

Anyways,hope that helps someone,if you think you might be implantation bleeding try a test after the bleeding stops.
Hi your stories seem very familiar to me. I had vaginal bleeding on the 26th of july that ended on the 31 and then on the 10th of august I had bleeding that stopped on the 16th. I had intercourse on the 17th 18th 19th and 20th. for about a week now I've had fatigue, and head aches, and my nipples have small bumps around them that become more prominent everyday. I had light spotting on the 23rd through the 26th. it wasn't like any period I've ever had and no cramping (I always have really bad cramps with my normal period). Now the spotting has totally disappeared. Any ideas? when should I take a test? Help!!    
P.s. I also have had a lot of bloating for the past three days.
Hello, y'all! I have basically the same situation as most of the ladies here. I'm going to try and break it down in hopes of making it easier on any advice givers.

I have endometriosis, so I have never had a naturally regular period. I was on the pill for about 2 years, which thankfully regulated me, but I have not been on BC for almost a year now. My irregular cycle has taken up again.
My last period began around July 13.  My boyfriend and I had PROTECTED sex on the 19th.  

I never got my period for the month of August, though it should have started around August 11th.
September 4th, I had sex, but despite the use of protection, some had leaked out onto my leg.
My period should have started around the 9th, but it has not.

I had been experiencing flu like symptoms with NO fever, went to the doctor, and was tentatively diagnosed with N1H1. They diagnosed through symptoms. (Nausea, fatigue, headache, aches, dizziness)
Around the 12th, I noticed some brown spotting. I kept an eye on it, since I had experienced changes in my discharge, but 4 days later, it's still light spotting and brown.

My periods have NEVER been light, and the brown color quickly changes to bright red and clotty after a day.  I'm short on money and only have one pregnancy test at the moment, so I don't want to waste it on a false pos/neg.  
I have had a miscarriage before, and I know with my medical history, I have a higher risk of it. I'd hate to find out I'm miscarrying again with a positive test and no baby.

Any insight would be very helpful! Thank y'all!
my period usually lasts 3-4 days each month and varies from heavy to light but this month in particular I started spotting on the 16th at 12 midnight I thouht I was getting a period.I continued to spot for a few hours I then had blood but not on my pad only when I wiped then at 11pm on the 17th it was gone I spotted one more time on the 19th what's wrong could I be pregnant
I would like to thank you for your comment, I've researched this information for about a few days now, and you've answered my question. It was when exactly should I test after implantation bleeding.  Also if you test before the 2weeks could it possibly give you a neg. result?  Thanks again, for all of your help. And congrats on the new baby!!!
I am too confused about this whole implantation thing and have read sooo many different opinions.  I can tell you from my personal experience that with my first daughter she was a surprise and never even payed close attention until AF never showed up.  With my second daughter I had implantation bleeding.  One morning I went to to the bathroom and had a moderate amount of pink blood on the toilet paper and thought for sure it was the start of my period. Even so I took a test and I was negative.  Later that day the spotting went away and thought something was up since it just disappeared.  I had my husband pick up another pregnancy test and sure enough that same day in the afternoon it was positive.  From there, the next two months I started having brown spotting everytime I wiped.  My midwife assured me that the baby was okay.  Proof in the pudding my youngest in now 4 years.  

So now my husband and I are are trying for a third.  On 7dpo I had some pink mucousy discharge when going to the bathroom and then on the 8dpo there was nothing.  Now last evening 9dpo I had bright red spotting, but nothing to wear a pad accompanyied with cramping.  I was for sure that I was getting my period.  And acutally a little relieved, because I am tired of waiting.  Either get pregnant, or get a period and try again already :) However, when I woke up this morning I have no cramps and barely any brown spotting.  So ugghhh.  I guess I will wait a few more days and take another PT as hcg will not start to increase until implantation has occurred.  Fingers crossed.
im getting really nervous im 20 years old my fiance is in the marines about to leave for afg. i start spotting 6 days it only last 2 days then last then last night i was getting light head and also was getting a headache this morning i woke up and got really sick i have lower cramping dizziness feeling fatigue  lower back pains could i be preg and when is the soonest i can  test
The only way to know you are pregnant is to take a test.  When was your last period? The earliest you can take a test is 2-3 days before a missed period and even then you may still get a negative. Best time to test would be once you have missed your period.
I had the merina coil in until November 3rd. Had light then heavy period between 17th and 23rd November. Not sure what day to take my first day from it was so light to begin. Between Sunday and Friday should be my fertile days so not to put to blunt a point on it my partner and I have been doing everything in our power to get preggers. Finish man on top and raise legs for 20 mins after to help gravity. Thing is during my fertile time Im getting light cramps in lower stomach and back and nausea. Know I won't be preggers right this second, but are these normal symptoms. Been so long since had periods and ovulation time. Also how soon can I do a test after ovulation? Desperate to find out, trying so so hard. Would complete family. Have a 8 yr old son from a previous relationship. Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions. x
Hi everyone, I've been on BCP for the past 5 years but I'm almost positive I ovulated on Nov. 26 (I saw the raw egg whites CM).  My husband and I had sex twice over the next 4 days.  On 5 dpo I became VERY bloated.  I felt like I'd gained 20 pounds overnight, and it was very, very uncomfortable to bend over (which I do A LOT at work).  At times I felt like I could throw up, but never did.  I had no desire to eat at all.  6 dpo I saw a little bit of brownish blood when I wiped and I had a super sensitve sense of smell. Nothing made me nauseous, but nothing smelled pleasant and everything smelled just "too strong".  The bloating continued and finally eased up yesterday, 8 dpo.  It turned to an ache, deep and low in my belly.  Today, all the symptoms have gone, except a slight twinge in my belly.  I tested, but got a negative.  I have no idea when to expect a period.  I've never been regular, and when I started on the pill, my period came every three months or so.  I've racked my brain and thought back to my late teens "before I was on BC" and am guessing that my cycle is probably about 30 days.  I feel like I'm just sitting here with my hands tied, not knowing what to expect.  I want to be pregnant, the only reason I take the pill is to appease my husband.  I consider this to be the only chance I'll have for a baby for a long time, so maybe most of the symptoms have only been in my head.  There is definetly something wrong with my stomach though, for it to feel the way it has over the last few days.  I don't think I'm sick, because I haven't had a fever, and I don't feel sick, just not right.  Anyone else had an experience similar to this one?
My friend had very similiar symptoms to urself and even had a period then found out she was pregnant. Im not saying yu definately are, but it is a possibility. I think though even if you are, your testing too early. I have loads symptoms on and off and am confused myself. Im trying to hold off til 15th Dec to test, 14 days past ovulation as there be more chance of finding out. Maybe you should try re testing around 14 days after. If you are not pregnant though and this persists I would make an appointment with your GP. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Baby dust to everyone ttc xx
Alrighty. I had a normal period at the end of November. Now being december I have light brown spotting only after I urinate and a little bit more after having sex but not constant and not a period. It's only a week into December. Can I have implantation bleeding so soon?
please help me someone anyone...... ok me and my bf have sex 3 days after my period due date i believe so.. my period was light and the color was red/dark and brownish really brownish.. i could wear the regular pad for 2 to 3 days.. if im pregnant then its good.. this will be my second pregnancy.. i been having tingling in my belly first and then my breast i feel tingling too like when i massage it, it feels really good lol.. i have lower back pains from there to here.. im waiting on dec 12th 2009 to see if i start my period of not.. but i dont feel like im going to have my period.. i went to plan parenthood to check if i was pregnant the test came out neg. they say i was too early to check they say maybe its a sign of me getting my period i was dude come one now its been a week now i havent start my period.. is it early i went 10 days before im going to start my period.. everytime i lay down on my bed my stomach hurts so bad.. o my sympton im having is stomach pain not like cramping.. craving here and there... and lower back pain like always when i have my first son.. ok so can anyone tell me if i am or not..
I think it would be to soon for implantation bleeding. You normally ovulate 14days after the first day of you period, if on a 28 day cycle, then its a further 6-10days past ovulation before the implantation takes place. I really think its too soon, however every womans body is different so I may be wrong. Im just telling you what I am led to believe.
Anyone got any advice for my last post.

Baby dust to all ttc :))
Hello All I have a ? for everyone, My first day of my last period was on Nov 23rd I should have ovul. on Dec the 5th or 6th!! I had sex on the 5th yesterday on the 10th I started having a very light brown discharge and It is off and on like once or twice a day. I am supp to start my period on the 20th is it too early to take a home preg test or should I wait for my blood test on Wed.?
I am confused. Light pinkish brown discharge, then every once in a while watery almost red orange color blood whenever I wipe. I am confused because I am not trying to get pregnant and have always used protection and only have one ovary. However, I have never experienced these symptoms. Nothing else, but a bit of tightness or tugging in my abdomen. Can I be pregnant, even though I always used a condom and he pulled out and was super careful? I have taken two preg tests, both neg during this bleeding. I am not due to have my period for up to 15-20 days however! Do I have to wait all month to see if I am pregnant? This is so not good for me. I am not planning on being pregnant at this point in my life. How soon can you get a blood test? And what does that cost? So much for birth control. :(
Hi, I've been reading these posts and your situtation sounded just like mine. Can you let me know what happened seing as you posted in 2007??? THANKS!
I'm reading some of your posts and can relate to most of you.  I've had 2 children and never had IB, however my last period was on 11/21 and I would've ovulated on 12/5 (which is when my husband and I had sex and on the 6th) then on Monday 7 DPO I started spotting dark brown stingy stuff and a gf of mine had the same thing last month and is pregnant.  I've now been spotting for 3 1/2 days, and a little more in the morning to nothing at night.  I'm wondering if I could be pregnant, I have to wait til Sat to test.  I have a couple other symptoms like moody, tired, sick to my stomach (threw up twice last weekend) and gassy.  Anyone feeling the same?  or felt the same and ended up pregnant?  Hoping for #3!
i have irregular periods...prob due to ovarian cysts...my last norm period was july 11th and on dec 7th had a few drops of pink on tisse then the next it was brown and for about 2 days its stopped completely and then started with brown spotting again.....2days later had sex with hubby and had a gush of blood that lasted a few hours then just somtinued with the spotting up to dec 16th....we are TTC but w my irregularities it is difficult...i have 2 children already....o and i did take a hpt on dec 9th and of course it was negative or else i wouldnt be posting on here...lol....i believe to be having implantation bleeding (*fingers X'd) just too nervous to check again and be disappointed....we all know that feeling of whom of which are TTC....but i am very tired have been having extreme thirst and my boobs tingle and/or sore at times....just want to know how slong i should wait to test after bleeding has stopped?
hi my name is hayley and im 25, i have a 1 yr old son.
On monday 14th dec i noticed i had some light pink spotting only lasting a day (very few drops on tissue) i had my last period on november 30th for 3 days (as i normally do!) so it has only been 2 weeks since my last period that i got this 'spotting'.
However, i had this 'spotting' with my last pregnancy just not as early as this so im really wondering if im pregnant or not? i havent been using any birth control at all this past year and this whole week i have been feeling pregnancy symptoms like nausea, bloating, cramps in my left side and tiredness! but im just at a loss as it feels too early to be having 'implatantation bleeding' if thats wat it is? i cant do a preg test now anyway as im not even due to have my next period for like another week or so! :-/ any help u lot cud give me is very much appreciated!
Thanks xxx
Hi I am looking for advice.... I started my last period on the 19th and have been regular for years. I had sex with my bf on the 2nd which was one day after ovulation. On the 12th I started a very light period. Used a tampon but no heavy bleeding. Had some cramping in my lower abdomen and some pain in my lower back over the 12th to 15th. Had some sharp pains in my breasts from the 12th til just recently. The "period" only last 2 days and I had some light spotting and dark brown/light brown discharge up until the 15th and for 2 days had the some pinkish discharge on the tissue after I peed. I took a hpt on the 17th (which is when my period should have started) and it was negative. I am considering going to get a blood test as I am uncertain that the hpt was correct. Is this a good plan? Do you think I could be pregnant?
Hello Hayley! My name is Lauren and I am from the US, New Jersey to be exact...and I just wanted to let you know you are not alone with some of your symptoms!! Me and my hubby have been TTC for a few months now and this is the only month I feel that we are close....I had my period from Nov.29-Dec 2 we had intercourse every other day up until Dec.16th, on Friday, Dec. 18th I notice some spotting and it has lasted all weekend, none today, ranging from pinkish to brownish....I have read that this could be implantation bleeding and some woman have gotten a postitive home pregnancy test within 9days after bleeding has stopped. I think I am going to take a test on or around Dec.29th and see what happens. My periods are irregular so it hard to tell if I am going to get one. I will keep you and everyone else posted!! The only other symptom I have had is moodiness...hubby doesn't like that too much.
Viewing 1-200 comments: