Pain with stomach
Im 27 weeks pregnant and last night I had some little pain on my belly, the upper stomach thought. Sort of above my belly botton on the sides. Is the normal? My family said its ok but I just want to be sure. I dont have my doctor appointment till January 3rd.
Is the pain by your kidneys, do you need to go to the bathroom often and does it hurt then? I know the kidneys are from your back to the front by your ribs (sort of above and to the side of your belly button). When do you usually feel the pain and do you think you pulled a muscle? I am very sensitive in terms of getting up from laying down and will easily pull muscles in my stomach. But if you think it could be something different, call your OB tomorrow and see if you can get an earlier appt if you are concerned. Maybe they have an opening with people being away for the holidays.Good luck and post what the doctor says after.