Relationships Community
what can i do

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

what can i do

what can i do to help my 30 year old fiance improve in sex

This discussion is related to How to improve sex with my husband.
I would think it would depend on what she needs help with...
There are books (not porn) and videos (although the instructional ones I've seen that were not porn were embarrassingly earnest and kind of silly).  There is also couples counseling to learn to communicate better about all things, not just sex.  A lot of bedroom issues are rooted in other things about the way the couple interrelates.
The comment about them being kind of earnest and silly was meant about the videos.  The books available on sexual technique are pretty good.
Research maca powder. Its healthy and natural and it really helps. Youll need a protein shaker bottle or a blender. Stuff works great but man its nasty going down.