Bump in private area
sug
A couple days ago I noticed that I had a small bump on my private area, not near the opening of my vagina, on top near my clitoris.  It's a little sour and I'm concerned as to what this might be.  I've had in-grown hair bumps before from shaving but I haven't shaved in a while, so my question to you is what could this possibly be?
A genital wart (HPV infection) is possible; molluscum contagiosum (search the forum, you'll find other cases and description of symptoms); sebaceous cyst; pimple; herpes (probably not likely).  Nobody can make a diagnosis from just your description.  If the problem is getting worse as the days to by, or if no change after another few days, see a health care provider.

Good luck--  HHH, MD