STDs Expert Forum
Odorless, painless, itchless, red bumps on penis.

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

I am uncircumsized and tend to be more on the cautious side of STD prevention because of it. I've noticed these... red bumps on my penis and when I lift back the foreskin there is an almost mirror image imprint reflected on the underside of the foreskin. I was cultured for a kidney infection and urine sampled and I was told I 'might' have clamydia (chlamydia).(sp?) A year ago, and I have taken 2 prescriptions of doxycycline and the symptoms I never had went away. But as I've read symptoms dont often appear. These bumps have come and gone seemingly randomly, but I noticed the more I have sex/masturbate the more persistent they've become. I also noticed when I wear condoms they tend to me much much more 'inflamed'. Two days ago I had mostly protected sex, I was severely intoxicated and I didn't have the presence of mind untill maybe 15seconds into it. I can't remember if I put the condom on backwards and mabye jammed it on to aggresively, because unfortunately I was so intoxicated, but now the irritation around my penis and under the foreskin is like never before. The red bumps are almost like open sores.. it is definaltey inflamed, burns when I clean it with anti-bacterial soap, and has begun to itch the second day into it. I'm hoping it is just friction burn and the itching is synonymous with the healing process on epidermal layers however I am still very concerned. There is no discharge, no odor, and no problems with urination. Please help.
Sounds most like a yeast infection, which sometimes occurs under the foreskin of uncircumcised men; many women normally carry yeasts in the vagina, so it's not an STD in the usual sense--i.e., unrelated to number of partners, new parterships, etc.  But herpes also is possible.  It isn