STDs Expert Forum
pimples on private area
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pimples on private area

Well, I have been dating my current boyfriend for the last 9 months and up until recently I have been fine. Lately though there have been bumps that look like pimples on my vagina. They are really small, have a white top, and only pop up directly on the base of a hair. I have asked my boyfriend if he has anything like that happening he says no and tells me I am just worrying to much about it. So if I could get an educated guess on what it is that would be great! Thanks