STDs Expert Forum
std or hot tub water
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

std or hot tub water

to the point. had protected sex with a stripper in mexico. when i was changing positions, noticed the condom was almost off, i figured it didn't come all the way off and then work itself back on. pulled it back down and finished up. that was early fri. morning. Sunday night back home had sex (oral and vag. ) with my GF in the hot tub. A few days later had the following
1. itching at opening of penis... no discharge
2. irratation on top of penis...burning, red...no bumps or lumps
   this seems to come and go after peeing or masterbating (masturbating)
3. slight discomfort after peeing or ejaculating at the opening
4. on the under side of my penis, i have a raiser area on the rim,
   on top of my urethra, ( i don't know what its called ) but my
   primary says its normal, it feels like its burning on the
   inside when i pee, if that makes sense(i masterbate alot)
5. 8 days later, on 500 mg of penicillin due to oral laceration
   (3 times a day )
Questions. could this be a bacterial std? the stripper said she was clean and thay get checked every 2 wks. Maybe herpes? Or could this be something from the hot tub water? thanks for your help and this fourm.

Tags: Health, Oral, penis