Please suggest the SVT treatement
My Brother-in-law has been facing the SVT since last few years. Few days back it went chronic with the Pulse rate at 225 and b.p. 70/60 . He was hospitalized in ICCU for around 8 hours and then shifted to general Medication room. We have decided that we should follow the procedure of operation ( i don't know what it is said so i said operation ). We are located in India, Mumbai. Kindly guide me what treatment should be adopted so as to avoid the re-occurrence as well as what pre and post operational cares be taken for the same.

Thankz in advance for the help .
There are different types of SVT along with treatments for them. I believe the "operation" you are referring to is known as cardiac ablation.  Rather than me describe it, check it out online. I had it performed 2 months ago, and I've been free of STV events since then.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
khosa joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 21
kbug1013 uploaded new photos
Feb 23
kbug1013 Happy Heart Month Comment
Feb 23