Please suggest the SVT treatement
My Brother-in-law has been facing the SVT since last few years. Few days back it went chronic with the Pulse rate at 225 and b.p. 70/60 . He was hospitalized in ICCU for around 8 hours and then shifted to general Medication room. We have decided that we should follow the procedure of operation ( i don't know what it is said so i said operation ). We are located in India, Mumbai. Kindly guide me what treatment should be adopted so as to avoid the re-occurrence as well as what pre and post operational cares be taken for the same.

Thankz in advance for the help .
There are different types of SVT along with treatments for them. I believe the "operation" you are referring to is known as cardiac ablation.  Rather than me describe it, check it out online. I had it performed 2 months ago, and I've been free of STV events since then.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Shellalbany uploaded a new photo
Aug 09
Shellalbany joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 09
khosa joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 21