H1N1 after vaccine
I received the vaccine 15 days ago.  I thought I was getting a cold yesterday but things have progressed.  I now have head congestion, headache, sorethroat, general body aches and a fever of 100.4 after tylenol.  I live with my husband who is on chemo and just received his vaccine a week ago, a 1 month postpartum daughter her hysban and a one month old and a two year old and a handycapped 94 year mother in law who I care for.  What can I do to protect others in my home, I have quarantined myself to my room.  I also have asthma and am wondering if I will get any benefit from the vaccine I received.
Thank you
Nanijo
in your case, i would contact the dr ad get tested for flu. it may be another strain. in addition, i know it takes 2+ weeks for your system to build the immunity from the vaccine. get tested, and if it is genuinely flu, the vulnerble members of your family may be prescribed tamiflu.there's also a lot of other illnesses going around. my mom's doc said around here, most cases are bronchitis that requires antibiotics.