TTC Over 40 User Group
Has anyone used progesterone cream?
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
412 members

Has anyone used progesterone cream?

I was told by my doc that my progesterone was a little low and thought it might be why I've had 2 m/c. I bought some otc progesterone cream and have used it for about 3 months. This is the first month since then that we have an excellent chance of a bfp. I've been charting for 8 months and ALWAYS dipped on 5dpo, except this month.  It looks like I may have a triphasic pattern. My bbs are incredibly sore and I am urinating more frequently. I am 8dpo - I know it's too early to get a bfp. I was wondering if any of you have ever used the cream, if you've ever had pregnancy symptoms, and how mild/severe they might have been. I'm torn between getting excited I may be pregnant to disappointment it might just be the cream. Thank you.
Moma_Cher commented on photo
18 mins ago
Moma_Cher commented on TinaR10's status
21 mins ago
Moma_Cher commented on Moma_Cher's status
1 hr ago