TTC Over 40 User Group
Has anyone used progesterone cream?
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
412 members

Has anyone used progesterone cream?

I was told by my doc that my progesterone was a little low and thought it might be why I've had 2 m/c. I bought some otc progesterone cream and have used it for about 3 months. This is the first month since then that we have an excellent chance of a bfp. I've been charting for 8 months and ALWAYS dipped on 5dpo, except this month.  It looks like I may have a triphasic pattern. My bbs are incredibly sore and I am urinating more frequently. I am 8dpo - I know it's too early to get a bfp. I was wondering if any of you have ever used the cream, if you've ever had pregnancy symptoms, and how mild/severe they might have been. I'm torn between getting excited I may be pregnant to disappointment it might just be the cream. Thank you.
mhv commented on MyMelBgirl's status
48 mins ago
mhv, and Risa615 commented on cleto's status
49 mins ago
Grace358, Moma_Cher, and Risa615 commented on Moma_Cher's status