Possibly preggo...
Hey :) Ive only had sex 2 times so I haven't thought about having the implant or anything (will do now!)
My question is...the other night I had sex with a guy, he wore a condom of course. Oh how effective are condoms in the case of getting pregnant?
Before we had sex he rubbed his penis on my vagina...just for a second..without a condom on... not really near the opening more on the cliteral region, is there any chance that any sperm got in I suppose?
Quite worried! If I don't get my period when it's due next month then I will go to the doctors to chack! I'm just in my first few weeks of uni and I am quite concerned!
Condoms have a high success rate in preventing pregnancy, although they are less effective than the birth control pill and some other birth control methods(birth control pill - 99% effective, condoms are around 96%). Getting pregnant from what you describe is not very likely, but there is a small possibility. Him rubbing his penis on you could have gotten sperm close enough that it can get you pregnant, as you want to avoid having any unprotected sexual contact. Not to mention the risk of STDs and STIs from having unprotected sexual contact. You can take a home pregnancy test 2 weeks after having sex and get an accurate result, if you want to do that to put your mind at ease. Also, I suggest you see your doctor to get tested for STDs to know where you stand.