Sex help as soon as possible!
My girlfriend and I were having sex Monday April 22nd, we used the spermicidal gel no more than a half an hour before we started, and then the condom broke... Right away I put about half of the dose of spermicidal gel inside her again, and In a rush we drove all around and she took the plan B one step pill within an hour and a half of the condom breaking. I need to know 1. When she can take a pregnancy test (her period is supposed to be on Friday, may 3rd 2013). And 2. The chances of her being pregnant, and any percentages on the both contraceptives working together. Any ACTUAL help will be greatly appreciated, and I need answers as soon as possible. my girlfriend and I are very very scared and nervous. Any help! Much appreciated!!!
Test after a missed period . Use better protection methods if your not ready . She most likely not pregnant as long as she took the plan b . Dont worry about it . Stress will delay her period . Chances are very unlikely