Worried
This morning my boyfriend and I were having sex. Before we finished the condom broke, he didn't ***, but I'm still worried. Also, I should start my period anyway now. My last period was march 5.
Hi!
If your last period was on 5th March and you are due to start periods any time, then do not worry about pregnancy. The last few days of the cycle (3-4 days) just before periods is a safe time to have unprotected sex. So, even if the condom broke, please do not worry.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.