Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
ideas on this?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

ideas on this?

Hi im 8 weeks pregnant and my last normal period was on december 14th ,2012 . On january 9 i started to bleed but not like my normal flow (which isheavy ) it was way,lighter than normal and lasted a few days . Then on the day of my period i got nothing. And recently on feb.7 i started bleeding again but lighter than my period . Not to mention its a week early . Im currently bleeding and i do neec a pad but it seems to be,lighter . Any ideas what it might be???
Hi!
If there is a confirmed pregnancy then may be you are one of the few women who continue to have cyclical bleeding at the time of periods even if they are pregnant. However, if there is a doubt, please take a pregnancy test and see. Also, since you are 8 weeks pregnant, it is important to get an ultrasound through the vaginal route to see if the baby is fine or not. Please consult a gynecologist regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.