Cause for low free t3
I have had Addison's disease for about 31 years.  My endocrinologist always runs a thyroid check with my yearly blood work.  Last year my free t4 and especially the free t3 started coming back low.  My free t3 runs about 180 with the reference range 230-420.  I really feel extremely tired and people ask me if I'm ok because I look tired too.  My endocrinologist says my thyroid is OK because my TSH is not high and, she will not treat me for low thyroid.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Does anyone know why my free t3 would be low?
How well is your Addison's being controlled?

Adrenal insufficiency can cause your adrenals to force your thyroid to slow down. Your Free T3 really needs to be closer to 340 or 360.

IF your adrenals are suppressing your TSH to slow your thyroid down, the normal procedure is to get your adrenals back in shape first. Otherwise, the thyroid medication can backfire and make you ill.

You need to figure a way to find a happy medium here, so that you can get some support for your Free T3. Having your Free T3 that low is not healthy at all.

Sounds like you might need a better Endo to sort it all out.
What is the best way to support your Adrenal glands?
I take a full replacement dose of hydrocortisone which is 20 mg in the morning and 10 mg in the afternoon.  I feel better knowing that someone else thinks something is off here.  My endocrinologist talks to me like I don't know anything, but having addison's for so long I've had to do a lot of medical research on my own.