Hyperthyroidism graves
I have been diagnosed with hyperthyroid graves.  I do not understand a thing the doctor is telling me.  What if I do nothing?  I feel fine and I guess that is part of the problem.  I get a letter telling me what my counts are however I have no idea what is good or bad.  
TSH .06
free T4 is 5.43
T3 21.3
AST ALT normal
WBC 5.1
My heart rate is running around 130 to 190.
I have been taking PTU with no results and Tapozole also no results.
I cannot take RAI due to my MS.
Even if I could take RAI I am not sure I want to put that into my system.  
Can I do nothing at this time?
I would make a special appointment to have the doctor sit down and talk with you about this and have him explain the test results as well. You deserve that much.

Your heart rate is pretty high, that is not a good thing, that in itself should cause the doctor to help you more, if he doesn't, then I would see an endocrinologist (a doctor that specializes in glands)
I have asked and he is an endocrinologist.  All I get is terms I do not understand and when I tell him I don't get it he looks at me like I am crazy.  I don't know if it is because of my other problems such as MS.