Time to get the cloudiness out!
Is it OK to have cataract surgery a month after RAI treatment.  I have been putting this surgery off and my vision is clearly getting worse.  I went to the Opthalmologist and he said I need cataract surgery.  Is it OK to schedule this surgery at this point in time?  I am feeling well and will have local anesthesia. I am 4 months post TT for Stage 1 papillary cancer.
You should talk to both your ophthalmologist and and medical doctor to make sure they both agree that it's okay to go ahead.  

Are you on a thyroid medication, since your TT?  Are your levels adjusted adequately?
Thanks for the reply, Barb....my opthalmologist has no problem with the surgery at all....I am in between endos so I didn't get any advice there....I just started wondering if I should go ahead with the surgery or wait until after my doctor visit on the 23rd.  Surgery is scheduled for the 16th.....still plenty of time to postpone but would rather get it over and done with if it is safe to do so.  I am taking Synthroid...150mcg on 6 days a week and 300mcg on the 7th day. I am feeling very well except that I still get tired easily.